Magiversary 2022! New Crystalwings!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary 2022!

Post by Windi1 »

BeeNme wrote:
Windi1 wrote:Isn't this a bit early?! I know we get excited about it, but isn't this post too early?
Definitely too early, especially when people have been told to wait until one day before to start a thread.
Very true.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

This is Offical Moderator Approval for this thread. :wave:
ImageImage :t--.-:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Aside from crystalwings, maybe a quest or new hybrids that would be nice. :splat:
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

ofc excited for new crystalwings, doing gifting and to find out how last year's will make pygmy/gem dragons! I'd love to see another casual "throwing stuff" event where you might get previous year cw's when you toss stuff at each other (i think we had that last with the floral ones? i forget, we've had a few variants on that), those are always fun!

it's also always appreciated when remy's drink gives old cws as hatchies, that's lovely too (or when the celebratory shop is open- tho i think that might've been just for the 10th anniv?). but really any extra stuff on top of the usual event will be exciting and fun! :bounce: :hooray:
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

New CW's, of course. And I always want the drinks from Remy's that give hatchlings, specifically Rewins.. you can never have enough Rewins. :P

But the main thing I'm hoping for is that all the lag and errors don't interfere with the event.. again. *sigh*
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Yeah, I hate to be a downer, but the lags & errors have been going on for the better part of a year now, and have negatively effected EVERY event. It seems like it’s long past time that it should be resolved, so I hope the Magiversary isn’t spoiled by more timeouts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

Graveworm wrote:Yeah, I hate to be a downer, but the lags & errors have been going on for the better part of a year now, and have negatively effected EVERY event. It seems like it’s long past time that it should be resolved, so I hope the Magiversary isn’t spoiled by more timeouts.
i agree!

spring event wasn't too bad with lag and stuff, only a little annoying. hope that this event is better and no lag!
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

between lag and being under the weather, i'm not sure how i feel about this.
people were kind enough to give me some of the lovely buns from the spring event, so in the end i didn't miss out.
but i don't know about future events... with the lag being on top of other irl stuff going on... it's hard to feel anticipation.
maybe things will work out though. we'll have to wait and see.
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

i havent really been lagging too much on my end, actually. then again maybe i don't spend enough time on here. (shrug)
Image[
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

a bit less than 2 hours to go!

Return to “Community Discussion”