Ideas for some fun games/competitions?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Ideas for some fun games/competitions?

Post by Syndicate »

I need ideas on some fun games/competitions asap.... ..... anyone have any ideas... The person that has the best idea or i end up using thier idea will get 3k :D
ChuChu
CreaturesTrade

Re: Ideas?

Post by ChuChu »

Perhaps a scavenger hunt? Like let's say you hide a frozen Koi egg in the middle of a bunch of other eggs and the first one to find it gets a prize? :orly:
Clicks please. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
4everDragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by 4everDragon »

my ideas:
~ scavenger hunt ( like hidden text on ur posts like this color)
~Some kinds trivia game
~ naming contests
~ Have ppl guess ur favorite color/food/your pets name?
Image Image Image Sunnystar is my keep, keepper. mess with her and you will never be seen again! SunnyStar says: gold mining is open Image
foghornleghorn3
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by foghornleghorn3 »

have a lottery. People get to choose 3 numbers between 1-1000 (you can do 1-100 or even 1-10, do whatever you want). and everyday at a certain time(using random.org) pick 3 numbers and each winner wins a creature(s). Then start over the next day. Just a suggestion :t-shrug:
Loop
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Loop »

Scavenger hunt. xD
Have say, 7 things on the list. Each is a hint for a well visited topic on the site, or maybe a well known member. [though you'll have to get the member/owner of the thread to edit their topic/profile]
Each clue will lead to it's topic/member where a number can be found. When all the numbers are put together they lead to a pet. Preferably something nice for all the hard work.
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

nice ideas....
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

Moving to Community Discussion, since this is more of a discussion and not an actual sale of some kind.
ImageImage :t--.-:
Syndicate
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

ok... thank you :angel: <3 <3
awsomeddog
CreaturesTrade

Post by awsomeddog »

A battle arena so creatures can face off and test there strength against other opponents, or a scavenger hunt ( as everyone suggests ) to find a guild....or some thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagePlease join my site it doesn't have many members zisland,freeforums.org/index.php Thank you.ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

I think something like what Mazzi did - find a colour on a creature - that was fun - and hard!! lol
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth

Return to “Community Discussion”