Purchasing advise!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SilverFoxKit
CreaturesTrade

Purchasing advise!

Post by SilverFoxKit »

Couple of questions for experienced Magi who have seen the trends.

First off, I want to buy some Imps and I've noticed people selling them off. Would it be cheaper to buy them now while people are selling tons of them, or wait until the price dies down and when should I expect them to be more affordable?

Second, donation pets. With the Red Panda's release people have been snatching them up, so sellers have hiked up the prices greatly. When is the best time to buy one? Right now while they are being sold all the time, or wait? How long should I wait? Should I buy them before they are out of the donation shop? Since they were released mid-month, will they still be there until mid-month, next month?
ImageImageImageImage
------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
---
------------------------------
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Purchasing advise!

Post by Firepaw »

Figure it out on your own :italian:

Though, i would buy before they leave the shops :wave:
As for that last but, they'll leave September 14th at midnight EST/EDT at which time the next mid-month donipets come out

Image Image
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Purchasing advise!

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

SilverFoxKit wrote:First off, I want to buy some Imps and I've noticed people selling them off. Would it be cheaper to buy them now while people are selling tons of them, or wait until the price dies down and when should I expect them to be more affordable?
Wait about two weeks; prices should go down to at least 50k, if no 30k each. Maybe wait longer. Just don't wait so long that some assholes buy them all and individuals being sold goes down to MAYBE one every week or so.
I'd think a month would be perfect. MAY have a bit of problems buying, though, depending on their popularity.

Second, donation pets. With the Red Panda's release people have been snatching them up, so sellers have hiked up the prices greatly. When is the best time to buy one? Right now while they are being sold all the time, or wait? How long should I wait? Should I buy them before they are out of the donation shop? Since they were released mid-month, will they still be there until mid-month, next month?
Put an ad out that you want to buy for 15-25k now. That will allow people to know you are buying if others are not.

I would say do that, and keep to it. There's a surge right now, but it may slow down once people have what they need. You can also offer 15-30k for one panda for a while after they are retired, too.

Return to “Community Discussion”