magistream-related dreams?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
nighthowler
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

magistream-related dreams?

Post by nighthowler »

so.... i dunno if i'm the only one, but i've been playing magistream so much that i dream about it!

i once dreamed that i was walking around some place with two dragon eggs, a hellhound and a unicorn. ethere was loads of other people around, and they kept randomly coming over and poking the eggs, so i got annoyed and started poking their eggs, which seemed to make them happy. then everyone left and i was left alone with a platypus. the platypus got up on two legs and started yelling at me for spamming, then it pulled a hammer out of nowhere and ran towards me, hammer at the ready. i ran and ran, but the platypus came faster and caught up with me and hit me over the head and thats when i woke up.

Morgaln is creepy in dreams. he's been in others of my dreams as well. i think he's dream-stalking me!

...thats not a good thing (or is it???) :haha:

i've already been banned four times dreamwise (once for liking waffles, once for 'spamming' once for breathing and once for eating the rulebook :yarly: ) and hit twice with that hammer! STOP STALKING ME, DREAM-MORGALN!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ spread the fail whale!

^Me and my laptop on a daily basis.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: magistream-related dreams?

Post by umbreon241 »

Let's see....
Once I had a dream I was in a fight with a guy and I knocked his teeth out. I'm 99% positive I had a few of my creatures and a Direwolf in there, too.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Paleon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paleon »

I had a dream that Mordecai was killing people in the Keep, and Thane was telling everybody to stay calm and relaxed while he and several others worked things out. I was almost killed by Mordecai one night after he tried to cover me in shadow energy. I barely escaped, after one of my dodos bit him on the leg. I stepped on his face and ordered my dodos to attack him, and I went to get Thane and Master Belmos. They arrested him and I got 5000000 gold.
hello
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

nighthowler wrote:so.... i dunno if i'm the only one, but i've been playing magistream so much that i dream about it!

i once dreamed that i was walking around some place with two dragon eggs, a hellhound and a unicorn. ethere was loads of other people around, and they kept randomly coming over and poking the eggs, so i got annoyed and started poking their eggs, which seemed to make them happy. then everyone left and i was left alone with a platypus. the platypus got up on two legs and started yelling at me for spamming, then it pulled a hammer out of nowhere and ran towards me, hammer at the ready. i ran and ran, but the platypus came faster and caught up with me and hit me over the head and thats when i woke up.

Morgaln is creepy in dreams. he's been in others of my dreams as well. i think he's dream-stalking me!

i've already been banned four times dreamwise (once for liking waffles, once for 'spamming' once for breathing and once for eating the rulebook :yarly: ) and hit twice with that hammer! STOP STALKING ME, DREAM-MORGALN!
I hope that will teach you not to eat the rulebook :yarly:

Edit: by the way, neither liking waffles nor breathing is a banworthy offense; not at the moment, at least...
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

nighthowler wrote:so.... i dunno if i'm the only one, but i've been playing magistream so much that i dream about it!

I LOL'd. XD I SERIOUSLY LOL'd. XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lounging in a tree at the Jungle of Raza surrounded by panthers.

Post by DevilCrest »

Back when Jerboa Rats were available, I had this crazy weird dream where Gemhogs could breed...and they resulted in male Jerboa Rat colored Gemhogs. :t-O_O:

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Personal SB Telvian Panther Army: 2,182
Image[/center]
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

I MUST have dreamed it, because I don't see any threads on it... I dreamed someone told me we had line breaks available in Keeps now.
Several times I've dreamed about new creatures coming out.
I've never dreamed about Magistream being a real place though.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
SaxonDarkAngel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SaxonDarkAngel »

TNHawke wrote:I MUST have dreamed it, because I don't see any threads on it... I dreamed someone told me we had line breaks available in Keeps now.
Several times I've dreamed about new creatures coming out.
I've never dreamed about Magistream being a real place though.
Same. I've dreamed about threads and stuff, but never vivid like nighthowler. That would be amazing. *waits for vivid dreams to pop up tonight*

ImageImage
Buying Keep // LTT for Doni's // I haz dA?

ImageImage
Do not Click outside of Growing Needed Tab.
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

I had a dream once, where the Void Dragons flooded the stream for two hours, but because egg limit was changed from 4 to unlimited, I couldn't get one.

So, nightmare rather?

Also, I have dreamed that Morg hit Tristan with a dead Platypus. D:
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

Erika
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Erika »

Morg's hit me with his banhammer. Sevral times. Dreamwise and on magi :nerd: Sorry I licked you and stole the Platypick. But was it necessary to heat me upside the head with the Banhammer? I dreamt I was at the stream, with my creatures and I was picking out eggs. *strokes her winged cat eggs* And then another one where Morg hit me with his Banhammer for causing mishap. It was only a keep fire Morg, I could have put it out D:
Rather inactive, haha oh yea this is dead bye everyone :P

Return to “Community Discussion”