Celestial Dragon + Puvia= Iridescent Thunderbird?

A Damaged Beastiary
RainbowRaven33
CreaturesTrade

Celestial Dragon + Puvia= Iridescent Thunderbird?

Post by RainbowRaven33 »

Hey! Thought I'd get involved in the Magistream Community by posting an entry to this contest. Best of luck to any and all people who choose to enter. :)

Egg: This pearl-like egg glistens a spectrum of colors in the sunlight.

Hatchling: As soon as the egg hatches, a small bird proves to be quite active as it fluffs its glimmering wings and already begins to waddle around. It seems relatively tiny, excluding it's disproportional wings; yet it seems to almost strut around as a position of authority over other nearby creatures. A Thunderbird is considered legendary, but the behavior of this hatchling was far behind any sort of stories you've heard about these beings. You tried many times, quite relentlessly as a matter of fact, to pull the hatchling away from the other creatures only to receive a harsh shock in return. While the hatchling is playing, you notice how it changes colors any time you blink your eyes, shifting from greens to reds and anywhere in between during the day. You are sure the creature will be quite magnificent, but its personality not so much.

Adult: Within the blue skies you see your Iridescent Thunderbird flying gracefully in circles, flaunting its long feathers which still shine with the iridescence you once saw as a hatchling. The Thunderbird is extremely majestic, and you have come to know it as very attached to you; despite its vain behavior as a hatchling.

[WILL CONTINUE ADULT AND GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS]

ImageImageImageImage
Hey, you can call me Raven. I'm new, despite my registration date (I was on for a day and off for about year) If you want to do any small talk or want to know about me, take a look at my buttons or shoot me a PM. Cheers!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Can you click these guys? Thanks!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”