Phoenix Aerocorn

A Damaged Beastiary
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Phoenix Aerocorn

Post by Ayakashi »

Pesadelo X Aerocorn = Phoenix Aerocorn

Images coming soon.

Egg:
This egg has a fiery pattern.

Hatchling:
This tiny foal is very unsteady on its feet, often using its featherless wings to keep its balance. Small flames lick along its mane and tail, but don't burn for long. It prefers to be around creatures with an affinity for fire. If a fire is burning, it tries to crawl into the burning coals, and plays with the flames.

Adult
This creature has grown into a magnificent and graceful beast. Its mane and tail burning brightly. Where you expected feathers to grow in on its wings, instead they are filled in with more flames burning as brightly as its mane and tail. It uses these flames for intricate displays of color and fire, and enjoys playing with arkai each New Year.

Creatures are noble beasts, with a love of proper decorum. Their flames are well controlled, and are used for entrancing displays. The most beautiful are seen during the yearly return of the Arkai where some of the most beautiful displays are seen. The color of the flames often indicate the mood of the creature.

Just in case I don't get the pics done before the fifth:

The egg is the standard egg shape with a firey pattern.

The hatchling is a foal, with a horn, wings, and faint flames for mane, tail, and feathers along wings.

The adult is a winged unicorn with multi-colored flames for wings, tail and mane. Male is a different color from females, and female is slightly smaller.

(I know, winged unicorns, big whoop. But I can't get enough of them, and I wasn't very fond of the Aerocorns)

Pics:
Please forgive my horrible artwork. Don't want to finish coloring as it just isn't working, though the color blend is pretty in person, a little lost in the pic though. Need to work on my watercolor skills. Also, I don't want to set the colors in stone, this is just what I have available.
Spoiler
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”