Stellaluna

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

waterfall9
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Stellaluna

Post by waterfall9 »

Stelluna
Once upon a time a little baby fox named Stella-Luna was in a burrow deeeeeep in the forest. It was the only place the killer virus hadn’t infected. Something had happened to her. She felt a golden light around her. “Stellunaaaa,” a voice called. “Stelluna.”
It was 5am. Stelluna woke with a jolt as her super bolt ringed. “Grr… Another day, another disaster.” she sighed. Tangy Mango the killer echidna who once ate the universe with the help of Lucky the Guinea pig, Yo-yo the mad unicorn, Jingle Tingle the fox, Cringing Pegasus and Mooloo the ghost walked in. “Call for you.” Stelluna was a winged fox, and she was the superhero/ ace detective in the animal kingdom. She took the phone from Tangy Mango. It was from her neighbour, Mrs Chameleon., room 22 in Stelluna’s apartment. “Yes, Lucinda, I know your tail is too curly but please, please, I am a busy hero, alright?” Stelluna answered straight away. “Oh no dearie, my son Rory is missing. I was wondering if you and your assistant Tangy Mango could help me.” replied Mrs Chameleon. Stelluna grumbled. She was a bit cross with Tangy Mango. But she continued on with Mrs Chameleon. “It’s 5 AM in the lord of potatoes! Shouldn’t you be asleep Lucinda?” she exclaimed. “Shouldn’t YOU be asleep, dearie Stelluna? Get on the bus now and find my son, thank you very much.” The line went blank.
In the bus, Tangy Mango was rather boisterous. Say no more. But about Rory Chameleon. Rory was the naughtiest child in Stelluna’s class when they were kids. He was always going ‘walkies’ out of the room and usually went a long way from school. So of course it was no surprise he had gone missing. “Ten minutes to Longreach, Queensland.” droned the lady speaking on the bus. “I am guessing that’s us. We better get off.” Stelluna said to Tangy Mango. “Off we go, Stella-Luna.” snapped Tangy Mango. “How many times do I have to tell you? MY NAME IS NOT STELLA-LUNA ANYMORE. I INSTRUCTED YOU TO CALL ME STELLUNA 12 YEARS AGO. CLEARY, YOU WERE NOT LISTENING TO MY WORDS.” Stelluna snapped back. Tangy Mango cringed. They both stepped off the bus into Longreach. Stelluna didn’t know why they were going to Longreach. She just decided to go there. Even though it was 1955 kilometres away.
After a while, tangy Mango stopped. “Stelluna, I can’t take it. We’ll never make it. Rory’s not here. Let’s drop Lucy’s case.” Stelluna shot her a look. “Don’t be so negative TM. And Mrs Chameleon is our friend. Don’t call her Lucy. Just LUCINDA! Plus, we’ll never get to find Rory with that attitude.” Stelluna herself, though, wasn’t being very positive either. The exotic plants around her seemed to snigger at both of them. Then Stelluna had a flashback. The cry in Mrs Chameleon’s voice, the way they had to travel, her super bolt buzzing, and a very vague memory of damp soil closing in around her, with voices singing at her. Then a golden light swirling around her. “Stelluna, are you alright?” Tangy Mango asked. Stelluna had turned rather pale. “Uh, yes, um...” Then everything went black.
Stelluna woke up in a white room. Everything was blurry. But then a brown spiky thing bent over her. She could see her own fur and wings but could not understand the thing that was leaning over her. “Hospital…” whispered a voice, then repeating in an echo. “Hospital…” “Danger…danger…danger...” It went on and on. “Help us…help us…help us”. Then she blacked out again. Again, she woke up, but saw Tangy Mango. Ah, so that’s what the brown spiky thing was. “Stelluna? I’ve been worried sick. You were in a coma for 3 months. Gosh, what a sleep in.” Stelluna blinked. What? “Tangy Mango, I fainted for a day. I didn’t go to medical sleep school for nothing.” Stelluna said. “Is there even such thing as medical sleep school?” Stelluna smiled. “No, but at least I found Rory.” As Tangy Mango frowned, Stelluna laid out what she meant. “You see, when Mrs Chameleon visited me, it wasn’t Mrs Chameleon. It was a hoax. Rory had dressed up and he and his mother both had used the whole adventure. The golden light was a hologram. It was part of my birthday. Heather Kangaroo, Claude Leopard and Mindy Husky told me.” she explained. “It’s your birthday?” asked Tangy Mango, turning a light shade of crimson. “Yes! Did you forget?” Stelluna replied. “Maybe…” The end.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url]
Sig credit to Rosehill,
Hello, I love the colour mint green.
And writing.
And dragons.
And foxes
Thank you.
Image[/center]

Return to “The Parlor”