Haunted Pen

Craft-an-Item
HoddWink
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Haunted Pen

Post by HoddWink »

Name: Haunted Pen

Appearance: I'm thinking it can be any style of pen. Like a variation of multiple designs or colors. You can get any of the designs when you buy/obtain it.

Description: It's a pen that looks very old. You doubt it does anything good, but the guy who was selling it to you looked really creepy, you just had to accept it and escape as fast as you can.

What it does: You will be able to change a lineage's name. Only usable once.
Ex. You can change a lineage named DarkSea into something else like, LightLand.

Some questions to clear stuff...

1. User(A) changed a lineage's name, but another user, User(B), has one of the members of that lineage. Will User(B)'s lineage creature change it's name?
Yes. User(B) will also receive a notification about it. (Maybe an automated message? That's what I have in mind)

2. Can I just take any lineage creature, and use this item to change the WHOLE lineage name of everyone who is in that lineage?
Well, if by 'any' you mean a random one from that lineage then no, you can't. To be able to change it, you must have the progenitors of that lineage. You must have BOTH.

I doubt this'll win but I just wanna throw this in. Typos happen y'know.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Back after a hiatus, hello! Taki and Mitsuha have guarded my keep well.
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Haunted Pen

Post by Doggyears »

I have wished for this in the past. I'm sure a number of people would find it useful XD
♫♪♫"It will never be too late for you to cross the finish line; get back up again—try it one more time"♪♫♪

Return to “January 2016 Monthly Contest”