JUDGING COMPLETE!

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

JUDGING COMPLETE!

Post by MissMurderPaws »

That's it! You heard right. The first prize for winning this competition is 1,500,000g, and 300 creatures from my keep, three of which can be donis! Exciting, no? Come on, think of what you could do with that much gold, and you only gotta enter my contest!

Rules
1. You may enter as many pieces as you want! Free for all! Any style, any type, any level of color and detail.
2. As of this post, the contest will end January 11th, but if I don't have enough entries, I will extend it.
3. If you so say in your post, I can poke you to remind you to finish an entry.
4. All entries MUST contain both characters, interacting together in some way, somehow. You won't be disqualified if not, but that piece will not be eligible to win. You can always upload another.
5. I'm only accepting feral for, from those who have already entered them (that's two people) no more. I have a reason for needing the human forms now.
6. They will be rated by a group of people, on a scale out of 20pts, on form, style, emotion, and accuracy (5pts for each) Each person will get their scores back, so you don't even have to be amazing at art to win. Just accurate, and passionate!
7. Since I have no blacklist, it's open to all.

Prizes!
1. 1,500,000 gold, + any 300 creatures from the contest prizes tab of my keep, including no more than three donation pets.

2. 200,000g, and any 200 critters from the contest prizes, including two donation pets.

3. 100,000g and any 100 critters from the contest prizes, including 1 donation pet.

Honorable mentions: Will get one donation pet, from whatever is left over, and 10k each.

Every other entry will get five creatures, and 2k

The Subjects
Things to note:

They both love book s! And reading together

Shadow is curvy. She's tall, but a little chubby. Please keep that in mind, she carries her weight well, but she does have wide hips, and thick thighs.(she wears glasses!)

Both of them wear necklaces that look like fangs on thread, but are actually the tips of deer antlers, around string on their necks.

Shadow wears a collar, black, with a silver loop for a leash. I also usually draw her with rosey cheeks, a pinkish tiped nose, and rosey coloring on her shoulders, elbows, and knees. She has pink paw pads on her feet, and slight freckling on her arms.

Captain black has a small amount of very faint freckles on his high cheekbones. His hair is also much more bang-like in the front, than the frizzlies its doing.

Look at all these refs!

Shadow
Spoiler
Hair down to her lower back, that is wavy, and very thick. She has green eyes, wears glasses, and heavily enjoys knee/thigh socks. She seems innocent, but is actually very dangerous, should she be in the mood to be. She has very sharp canine teeth, is tall, and rather curvy. She has very well formed legs, and defined hips.She is also very cuddly, but very stubborn as well. She enjoys playing with her Captain, taking naps, and hunting the mice on his ship. She can turn herself into a cat sometimes, and does so frequently to get into the harder places to reach on the ship, or simply into the lap of Captain Black when he is naigating.

Captain Black
Spoiler
Captain black is a tall, muscular male, with broad shoulders, and a narrower waist. He is usually very dire, serious, and a little bit of a sociopath. He will not hesitate to kill or maim, and has an ego bigger than the sun. He however, loves his Shadow more than life. He protects her from harm, but has her at his side for long voyages. He wears a black tricorn hat, gold trim, and a huge plume that falls over the side, of a very delicate white. He wears a pirates coat, a red poets shirt, and black breeches, with dark brown leather boots. He caries a saber at his left side, and beneath his coat hide a dozen single-shot pistols.

Together
Spoiler
They have a very playful relationship, founded on the ideas of loyalty, respect, love, and companionship. Shadow is always inventing new ways to tease the Captain, and Hes constantly trying to find ways to keep her behavior in check.
Despite being the cruel man he usually is, he is very sweet towards Shadow, and protective of her. He will give her the means to protect herself when he knows she can handle it, but otherwise, does his best to care for her. She returns the favor, constantly patching him up after a fight, or healing illness.
Image way too big

Last edited by MissMurderPaws on June 20th, 2016, 10:49:52 am, edited 18 times in total.
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Art contest. (First prize is 1.5M gold, and 300 critters

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Namyre
Spoiler
DogtheCat
Spoiler
Nefixion
Spoiler
Twisted4eva
Spoiler
LunaShadow25
Spoiler
Auriene
Spoiler
1209lin
Spoiler
Last edited by MissMurderPaws on February 7th, 2016, 8:04:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MissMurderPaws »

FOR ANY OF THOSE CURIOUS ON HOW THEIR PIECES WILL BE JUDGED
Spoiler
Form (x/5)
  • Form is original. No tracing/copying. (2pts)
  • Proportions are good.* (2pts)
  • There is a solid, obvious form, distinct. (1pt)
Style x/5
  • Original, interesting, dynamic style, pleasing to look at. (3pts)
  • Clear, and harmonious, the piece is not disjointed. (2pts)
Emotion x/5
  • The emotion is visibly clear, and concise. (2pts)
  • The overall mood of the piece matches the mood of the characters, or compliments them. (2pts)
  • Obvious care was taken in creating the mood/emotion of the piece. (1pts)
Accuracy x/5
  • The artist paid clear attention to the described characters, and paid attention to detail. (5pts)
Extra comments:
*Please note: The proportions involve the entire piece. Chibis are fine, but dont have one arm huge, and the other tiny.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

I may think about entering this, since I've been trying to draw more humans lately, and I'm in a roleplay group (off MS), where you gain part of your experience points by drawing illustrations of your humanoid characters, but perhaps poke me somewhere around the middle of October - judging my current pace of making art and planned artwork queue, I might have more time then. :lol:
Nefixion
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nefixion »

oh,souds great,I'll try and enter with a drawing :italian:
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MissMurderPaws »

@ Niverdia Awesome, I'll make sure to bug you around then, if you're still interested :D

@ Nefixion Alright, good luck! ^-^
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Art contest. (PRIZE FOR EVERY CONTESTANT!)

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Updated the prize thing
1209lin
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1209lin »

I'd love to enter if I have enough time after my mid-term exam! My entry will probably be traditional..Could you bother to poke me at October 17th? 'cause that's when the exam ends ;)
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Sure thing!
Namyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Namyre »

Oooo! I'm going to start right now! :)

Return to “Seller's Gallery”