Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Dollhouse Ooc thread

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

post forms here and chat!
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dollhouse Ooc thread

Post by MidnightStars »

Name:
Lilian May Riennes
Doll Name:
Gala
Personality/Traits
She's very happy-go-lucky and confident, with a dance-through-life attitude, and perfect for people who want an extreme - extremely fun-loving, extremely laid-back, or extremely talkative, she's all of those things and more! She believes that life is very simple; do the job, go to sleep, wake up, do the job. Also, she's very persuasive and can convince most people of most things with little resistance.
Biography:
She lead a travelling circus - you know, the thing where the people go around in a caravan and they do the little show and you clap and pay them far too much money and then they leave and you never see them again? Yeah, she was the leader. She did the tricks, spoke the speeches, kept everyone distracted... while her faithful eight-year-old 'son' (she found him as an orphan on the streets a little way into her preparation of the travelling show) picked their pockets and made the two of them money. They did this a lot and were very good at it, although they had to stay out of the way of any official and not be obvious with their spending - but then she was found by the Dollhouse. Her charismatic personality made her a good recruit, and they talked her into coming with them and made her a Doll. Now the son is wandering the streets as he has been since she left without a trace, wondering what town she's in and why she left him behind. He's going to die soon, and she'll have no family when she gets her memories back.
Handler:
[Will be assigned to you. c:]
Appearance:

Hello, happy to be your first. I don't much like the colour scheme on this site's forums, as none of my forms look pretty enough, but yeah. Should I make another?
Last edited by MidnightStars on March 5th, 2015, 5:18:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Accepted and its all up to you, also this is based off of the show Dollhouse have you seen it because the dolls never get their own memories back. They get artificial memories for jobs they are assigned, until they get a job they winder around the dollhouse like little children doing fun things like swimming and yoga. And yes the name is your dolls real name.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightStars »

Cool, no i haven't seen that show though so this should be fun.

Edit: I have now read about it and understand.
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Alright I'll make my characters soon.
Charlienaut
CreaturesTrade

Post by Charlienaut »

Name: Anne Kimura

Doll Name: Tuesday

Personality/Traits:
Tuesday is the ultimate Doll for those who want a sweet, quiet type! She's a little shy when you first meet her, but that's just part of her charm. She'll warm up to you soon enough, and when she does, you'll find that she is incredibly smart and charming. She can converse with you on a variety of topics such as: history, politics, fashion, science, and many more! Getting tired of the usual saccharine personalities? Not a problem. Tuesday can be a bit cold, and will occasionally flaunt her intelligence like it's a trophy. She has a terrible phobia of crowds, too, so you'll have to keep her all to yourself. Such a shame! ; )

Biography:
Anne came from an abusive household. Unlike what you would think, she was not beaten or abused physically; her parents expected her to be perfect. She had to make all A's on every test in every class or she wouldn't get to leave her room for weeks on end. She had to be beautiful at all times, with her hair perfect and her makeup flawless, or she'd lose her "Dinner Privilege" that day. Her mother was especially controlling, mapping out Anne's entire life from dawn til dusk in these dreadful little schedule books.

Anne couldn't keep up with it anymore; she had become physically and emotionally exhausted by the pressure put on her. When she finally got the chance to go off to college (one her mother chose for her, of course), she instead signed up for the Doll Program in hopes of finally giving herself a rest from it all.

Handler:
[Will be assigned to you. c:]

Appearance:
ImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

accepted
MidnightStars
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightStars »

bop
~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”