CreaturesTrade

Re: Trials of the Wisps OoC

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Hey SethDaimon!

Username: ParadiseSeeker
Name: Avila Ravensdale
Gender identity: female
Appearance: Image
Personality: Avila is kind and always puts others first, the only thing wrong with her is she never talks. She will only talk if she really trusts you witch hasn't happened yet...
Sexual orientation: heterosexual
Ideals: pacifist
Fears: being alone, the dark
Desires/dreams/goals: to become a musician/singer , she has always loved music but of course has no one to listen to what she can play or sing. Also she wants her music to make people happy.
Relationships/bonds: none so far
flaws: if someone she likes/trusts is in harm's way or being harmed she will not hesitate to do what ever she needs to to make sure they are ok, which ends with her seriously harming someone. Which makes her antisocial even more after regretting hurting someone.
History: (besides her being in the school...) her parents would fight a lot and she'd have to watch. One day her dad came home drunk and beat her mom to death then tried to kill her. The only thing she could do was run since then she never talked. All of this happens between the ages of 5-7
Other: Avila plays the guitar and violin if she is alone she also sings very well
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on February 5th, 2015, 2:34:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

Hey Paradise. So an ideal is a rule that your character lives by. Ideals are your characters moral codes. The Flaws are other things besides the fears though the fears can play into them. The flaws should also be something that would make your character go against their ideal or moral code. For example. Ideal: Never puts himself before others. Fear:Death Flaw:Extreme self preservation. In this set the Flaw of the character could cause the character to put himself before someone else in a life or death situation in order to survive and this self preservation is spured by his fear of death. This is not the best example but I hope it helps.
:t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Ok so I think what I put for ideals and flaws make sense with each other! :)
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Lynny
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lynny »

Username: Lynny
Name: Matilda Watson
Gender Identity: Female
Appearance: Image
Personality: Matilda is extremely shy, but has a unique obsession with books about murders, mysteries, and fantasy. She is often role playing online, drawing, or reading. Matilda can be quite crass when it she's comfortable, but this is a rare occurrence. She is always carrying her laptop in her briefcase, and can be found occasionally typing away outside. Matilda is kind and gentle, but will not talk to people she isn't familiar with. She is easily startled, but cannot be frightened by traditionally frightening things. Due to her blood pressure problem, she became a slight exercise-nut.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ideals: Matilda lives by morals taught by her parents and Sherlock Holmes. She believes in solving every mystery she can and making the world a better place.
Fears: Clowns, cars, & getting detention.
Desires/Dreams/Goals: Ambitions to be a talented game designer motivate Matilda. She would do anything if her laptop, which is full of her precious ideas and demos, were to be stolen.
Relationships/Bonds: None
Flaws: She has a Loner mentality that secludes her from most of the student population. Someone causing a lose in a game of her favorite MMO, would flare her temper and force her to rage. Her blood pressure, also, hinders her and makes her extremely sleepy during late afternoon and night.
History: Matilda's memory begins when she woke up in her room, when she was in 8th Grade (at age 13), and felt no real sense of unrest. Since then, she's been an A+ student. During her early years, a circumstance caused a lack of hunger and this dropped her blood pressure to chronically low levels. She must monitor her blood pressure between classes and exercise in order to raise it to a healthy level again.
Other: N/A :roll:
Last edited by Lynny on January 23rd, 2015, 1:00:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm back, bbz! xD
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

@Paradise. For the ideal you could generalize that to Pacifist if you like. For the desire could i get you to add one more thing other than that one. That is the main point of the rp so I need one more thing that really drives your character. Imagine your character was not in the school and had a normal life. What would her dreams and desires be?

@Lynny The pic you used does not work. Also, you do not yet know how your character got to the school. In fact characters in the school only remember being in the school. They do not remember anything from their outside lives. The memories are still in their minds but they cannot remember them. There is no memory of how they got to the school though. It is like you were always there.

@Both For the flaw I would like it to be a little stronger in their lives. They need to be a little more general. The flaw should not only be able to affect their lives in a specific situation but through many situations. I would like the flaws to be something that has to be overcome by the character or something that inhibits them. Other than those points I am happy you two are interested in my rp and cannot wait to begin rping with you both once we have a few more people. :)
Lynny
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lynny »

x3 fixed and fixed~!
I'm back, bbz! xD
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

Perfect. The part about the school was the only thing that needed to change because a bit part of this rp is to find out how you got to the school and why you are there. The rest of the history was okay if you want to keep it there. Your character will just not remember it. It is perfect the way it is though. The history sections is just something for me to use in the rp when the characters start to remember their pasts.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Ok Seth I'm dying here, also I might make a male character of you need it.
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on January 23rd, 2015, 1:35:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

Sorry Paradise >_< . I am being really particular in this one because I made it a semi lit and the rp itself is supposed to be more complex. In the second part when you say "make a make character" what do you mean? I am assuming it is a typo.

Return to “Backstage”