A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Midnight carnival

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

post whatever ya like about the role-play in here, or ideas anything you want!
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Re: Midnight carnival

Post by Snapfog »

How many people do you want before we start?
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Well I have a friend who is in the very slow process of joining MS so she may join besides that I'm not sure many just one person, I'm not very popular or anything here.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

We can start if you want I don't think anyone else will be joining
Snapfog
CreaturesTrade

Post by Snapfog »

Yea!!!! You should probably do the first post though just to lay out the scene and all.
the woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I've got promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Ok I will but SethDaimon is making characters soon as I was just told.
TheGirlNamedMel
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheGirlNamedMel »

Are you still accepting new characters? ^_^
Always looking for RP partners.
Link
Message me if you're interested!
Whenever I try to accomplish something in my life, my head always butts in and says:

"MEH, DO IT LATER, MAKE ME SOME TACOS"

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Yes but if you want to join please post you're form here and then pm me when you're finished. :)
TheGirlNamedMel
CreaturesTrade

Alrighty! :)
Link
Whenever I try to accomplish something in my life, my head always butts in and says:

TheGirlNamedMel
CreaturesTrade

Username: TheGirlNamedMel
Name: Graçon (Gray-SAUWN) X. L. Descoteaux
Spoiler
Rank: Works for the carnival tracking down and recapturing those who have tried to escape. It can't get out that the carnival is actually kidnapping nosey people, now can it?
Special: Tallest man alive.
Background: Graçon was born on the outskirts of Paris, France, to a mother who was so far deep in poverty that she wasn't even on the radar. For several years he and his mother lived alone on the streets, begging for food and taking any odd jobs that they could find for money. Eventually, Graçon's mother turned to prostitution in order to feed herself and her son. Those were hard years and Graçon refuses to even acknowledge them. When Graçon was eight he hit his first growth spurt and soon be came as tall as a full grown man. His growth didn't stop there. Soon, he towered over most men at the age of sixteen. People were awed by his towering height and Gracçon decided to use his unnatural characteristics to help his mother with the income. To his misfortune, no one in France had any interest in paying to see his freakish height, so he left for America, hoping for a much better chance there. He did well enough and managed to send some of his earnings back to his mother. A few years after coming to America, Graçon joined the midnight carnival. Part of the time he stood and let people gawk and make fun of his height, and the other he spent disappearing into shadows and returning with escapees in hand. After awhile of this life, Graçon received a letter from home explaining that his mother had been brutally murdered by one of her clients. The already quiet and shy Graçon never spoke again and receeded within himself, leaving behind an empty shell of his former self. He never spoke again, not even to his boss, Mrs. Hayes, at least...not until he met Wilhemina.
With/not: Neutral. Graçon doesn't really care. To him it's just his job. They run away, he follows and brings them back, ensuring that the carnival's dirty secret is kept. Most of the time, when he's not hunting them, he just ignores them.
Personality: Graçon is completely stone-faced. He rarely shows his emotions and he rarely speaks; although, as of late he has been seen whispering things to Mrs. Hayes and Wilhemina. But other than that, he rarely communicates through verbal expression. Despite his stoney, cold, and otherwise completely unapproachable behavior, Graçon has a serious protective streak for those he cares about, rooting directly from the time he spent with his mother. Oh, one more thing, never, ever, tick off Graçon X. L. Descoteaux, you'll find that you will be on the missing persons list for the rest of your life.
Appearance: Graçon is 8'13" in height and more often than not has to bend over to walk through doorways and entrance's. He's as thin as a twig but is deceivingly strong. Graçon has cold grayish blue eyes, shocking blond hair, pale skin and cheekbones so sharp that many joke they've cut themselves by just by looking at them. Basically, picture a really tall, skinny ghost and you've summed up the psychical appearance of Graçon. Graçon is often seen wearing a charcoal grey suit, his tie colors ranging from bright pink to striped, depending on what Wilhemina decides.
Other:
-Wilhemina seems to be the only one who Graçon will listen to or tolerate.
-Graçon has a heavy french accent from growing up in France.
-He can also speak fluent French.
- :evil:
Username: TheGirlNamedMel
Name: Wilhemina (Mina) Grimes
Spoiler
Special: Works with Graçon doing feats that are impossible for normal sized people.
Background: From the moment she was born, everyone knew she was different. She came out so small that the doctors believed her to be stillborn, but when they checked for vital signs her heart was beating and her organs were functioning. They declared Wilhemina, while quite small, to be perfectly healthy. Unfortunately, her parents did not fancy the idea of have such an abnormal child and abandon her when she was barely one at a nearby carnival. When the gates of the carnival closed, a tall figure found the child and brought it in. No one really wanted to take care of a baby, but Graçon, recalling the hardships of his own childhood, did not want the child to live the same way, so he took to the child and raised. Wilhemina grew up and even though Graçon constantly reminded the young girl that he was not her parental figure, she believed wholeheartedly that he was her father. By her twelfth birthday, Wilhemina and not grown past two feet and it was apparent that she would not grow anymore.
With/not: Depends. If you are rude, she will treat you harshly. If you are pleasant, she will be bubbly and polite.
Personality: Wilhemina is a stark contrast to Graçon. She is bright and bubbly and is never seen without a grin upon her tiny face. Wilhemina is a constant talker and quite literally talks enough for both her and Graçon. She always seems to see the positive side of things.
Appearance: Wilhemina is only about two feet tall and resembles a china doll. More often than not, she has to get her clothing from actually china dolls as it is the only thing small enough to fit her. Her hair is slightly wavy and is often in two braids.
Other:
-Becaus she is so small, Gracçon often carries her around in his arms or on his shoulder.
- :evil:
Link

Return to “Backstage”