Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

The Cloud Guardians OOC

Post by Rockfalcon »

An OOC thread for the roleplay the Cloud Guardians.

Questions, comments, concerns will all be addressed here.

Thank you.

Link to the RP --> HERE
Last edited by Rockfalcon on August 11th, 2014, 6:50:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Radda111
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Cloud Guardians OOC

Post by Radda111 »

Hey, i would love to join this RP, but i'm not quiet sure what Hogwarts House refers to in the form. Do you mean just where your character lives? i don't want to send the form to you if i do something incorrect on it.
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.
Glorious Gifting Wishes Doni Rentals
Desperately Looking for Gender Swaps

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

No, it just refers to what Hogwarts house you think your character would get sorted into. It's mostly for fun. Don't worry too much about it!

Radda111
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Radda111 »

awwww, my image didn't work... i'll find another.... hmmm... how bout this one....

Here is the code for it...

Code: Select all

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9oRzGGOMElg/T8Gbo_Vy8XI/AAAAAAAANeY/vlO-6iOynN8/s1600/Common%2520Nighthawk%2520Faulkner.jpg[/img]
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.

MidnightNyx
CreaturesTrade

Post by MidnightNyx »

Name: Vio Cyla Anihow
Gender(lots of options here...): Female
Appearance: Chocolate hair to her lower back, pale yellow eyes with green accents. Very pale skin. 5'8 127 lbs
Thin features, particularly her nose, high cheekbones, cheeky grin, often with an eyebrow raise and a snarky comment. Typically wears very soft t-shirts in deep blues, purples and emerald. Favors skinny jeans and fingerless gloves, converses are her choice in shoes.
Personality: Sweet, but very sarcastic (depending on the situation). Can be EXTREMELY narcissistic, but mainly truly likes people and is interested in them. But can also be very controlling. Likes a little solitude and a lot of sleep. Isn't very opinionated and sort of apathetic to everything.
History: She comes from a good family, had an older brother who was "taken". Therefore she dislikes older, male figures of authority and tends to disrespect them. Her parents were/are a little too attentive to their now only child. She had an extremely normal upbringing.
Wings(What bird?):Peacock
Additional?(Here's where, if you desire, you may argue for extra powers.):
Hogwarts house: Hufflepuff
Anything else?
Radda111
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Radda111 »

oooo, you forgot to read the rules...

Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Accepted since I know you read them and you told me you forgot the thing. As soon as ive got proper computer internet access I'll add your form into the main RP thread.

Rockfalcon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

I'm posting my own form here just because it makes me feel comfortable to do so. Yeah.

Name: Marchosius Benevire
Appearance: Marchosius, or Mark as he prefers to be called, looks faintly Grecian in origin. His height is dangerously close to that of a doorframe- he's 6'5", tall enough to tower over anybody who might want to stir up trouble with him or his friends. He won't grow any more, though, and he's not prone to being interested in sports either. He's got beautifully defined facial features and short-shorn chocolate-brown hair, all layered on olive skin and pale hazel eyes. Typically he's dressed in a combination outfit of some nice polo or button-up and a pair of jeans, but occasionally will be more casual in a plain t-shirt and jacket. The jeans don't change.

Personality: Mark is quite mature, usually acting much older than he is, and typically asserts himself as a kind of group protector: he will fight people for his friends, though he doesn't really every actually fight anyone because people in general like him and nobody wants to fight him. He's just fairly kind and likeable. He's not popular, but he's not unknown, either. He definitely wouldn't have a fan club, even with his looks. He'd try to disband them anyways. But not by causing a catastrophe and trying to make them all happy- Mark's not that dumb. But he doesn't have a fan club, so it's not really a problem. Not sure why I brought that up.
Mark's loyal and honest, but if he does lie, he's really, really good at it. He'll only do that if he has to, though. Typically he tries to stay out of trouble, although occasionally trouble will find its way to him. He's never been suspicious about the City Guard, but after summoning a fairy- which was NOT his idea- he's just going to roll with the punches and help everyone else figure out what's going on.

History: Marchosius is the oldest son in a family that desperately wanted more than one kid. Unfortunately for everyone,Mark's mother had some complications in his birth that resulted in her not being able to have any more children. His parents were devastated by this, but kept trying for more children. Eventually they gave up and adopted, in sequence, four younger children. So Mark had to deal with a lot of younger siblings anyways, although he doesn't know much about taking care of kids. And they're all around the same age, six or seven years younger than him, so they stick together and refuse his help whenever he offers it.
Mark's parents immediately concerned themselves with the new children and left him in the care of various babysitters almost constantly, so he doesn't really have the best relationship with either his parents or any one of the sitters that cycled through. Meaning that the only people he considers his actual family are his friends, oddly enough.

Wings: Scarlet Macaw Image
These birds are known for their loyalty and protectiveness. Also, the scientific name is ara macao, which I thought was too close to Marchosius to be ignored.

Additional?: Actually, I will argue for another power, and since I'm arguing with myself I'm not sure how this'll go. I think I will try and give him a minor windcalling ability, something that'll help him catch the breeze and buoy himself up into the atmosphere. Hooray for fairies, right? Yeah. He can't do anything more than little whiffs of air, though, so it probably won't be used for anything really useful.

Hogwarts house: Hufflepuff.
:splat:

Radda111
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Radda111 »

works for me! So we have another player aswell? awesome. But we need to advertise a bit aswell, i think.

vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

Name: Damien Thanatso
Gender(lots of options here...):Male
Appearance: Damien has an avarage heigth of 5' 10. Black hair which just reaches his shoulders and is normally tied into a loose ponytail. Not overly muscled but in good shape with a palish skin. His eyes are storm grey.
Personality: Damien tends to be a calm guy. Not really caring about most of the things. Things he does care about can make him very vocal. Both in the positive as negative.
He likes to learn things as long as the subject interests him, but he can drop his interests easy when another streak of boredom sets in.

While he tends to be laid back, when the oppertunity strikes, either because others don't know what to do or their being total idiots by not grasping the danger they might lure towarts them, he can try to either take on a leader role. Or he goes his own way and sees if others survive or not.

He is not a people's person. While he can stand being around a small group of people he likes, he prefers to avoid people when he can. Being around people tires him mentally. Yet this doesn't mean won't try to get the better deal of things. Even if it means betraying people. He will not soon betray his friends, but while his friendship is hard to earn, it is quick to lose. People he consider his true friends are small in number as the most tend to be people he finds interesting and or able to be around.

History:Damien had an avarage life. Loving parents, caring brother who got married.
All around, not much to remember.
For the first part of his life he was a pest to his parents and brother. Prefering to sneak out of the house on his own birthday and figthing hard ( and failing every time) to chancle his birthday celebration. It wasn't till he was diagnosed with being an asperger autistic that he was allowed to be allowed to be alone most of the day.

Wings(What bird?):Image
Carrion crow
Carrion crows are oppertunists. While they feed on carrion, plants and insects, they can kill their own prey. They do this by either attacking weaked animals alone or with a group. Yet on several occasions they prefer to chase foxes or even birds of prey of their kills.

Additional?: I would like to get a minor extra power. As Damien dresses dark and has black wings, I would like to ask for a minor dissapearing skill. Nothing major, but that he naturally blends in with the dark shadows better. Making it incredibly hard to spot him in a shadow.
Hogwarts house: slytherin
Anything else? :splat:

Little thing.
You said when they turn into winged form their arms are stunted down.
Thing is, all exces weigth is a problem for birds. As we are going for the magic thing. Why not bend their arms onto the back and turning into the wing. The bones of the wing are build as that of an arm anyway.

Again on the weigth thing, Bird bones are hollow and to lower the weigth even more they have very little blood. Humans have about 40-45% of their weigth in blood, birds only 10%. Would it not make sense that our humans have lighter bones and less blood even in their wingless form. Cause science has the rule that during an reaction, no mass is lost.
Now I am not saying that after the first change they loose half their weigth and break bones by high fiving a fly. Basicly having this transision take place over a period of time. Making them more pale than unchanged people.

The flying cities, unless walled with forcefields of special plastics, have strong termal winds. So while the birdpeople would be able to fly, when trained, with ease up there. It will be near impossible for them to get the same lift on the ground. The biggest flying bird today is a condor and they need strong winds on the mountian plains to get into the air. Our bird people have both a bigger wingspan, bigger mass and less aerodynamics.
Last edited by vipor on August 14th, 2014, 1:57:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist

Return to “Backstage”