Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

moondragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

:A Little Bookstore: Open

Post by moondragon »

You race down the path, feeling the mud squish beneath your feet. You walk as fast as you can without slipping, careful not to trod in any deep puddles, and pull your cloak tighter around your wet frame. In the distance, a dim light bleakly shines through the storm. You run faster, watching hopefully as a rickety wooden building falls into view. Squinting through the blinding rain, you manage to find the door handle and push your way inside. The door creaks loudly on its hinges as it swings open and you cringe in response to the noise.

Once inside, you take in the room before you. The only light comes from the few lanterns that hang from the ceiling, evenly spaced out between the shelves of books. The entire room smells like a library, and books are strewn about all over. Loose pages cover the desk near the doorway, and some of the books are barely hanging on to their bindings. "Hello?" you call out. For a moment, your only response is the creaking of the building.

You gasp when a short, young magi pops out from behind the desk. Her lean figure is adorned with a black cloak, the silver trim glinting under the lantern light. You can just make out her guarded brown eyes and pale skin from underneath her hood. A young Topo Wyrm has its claws clenched over the fabric that clings to her shoulder, and you see its nostrils flaring as it attempts to pick your scent out despite your soaked clothes. The magi sets down a large, leather book, which scatters dust in all directions, and then she looks you over. "May I help you?"

Hi there~ :t-^_^: I'm in need of some writing practice, so I thought, why not open a bookstore? Below you should be able to find any of the needed information.

Any Rules?
Spoiler
- Follow the MS rules, of course!
- You may use my writing for anything you wish, but please give credit.
- Be nice/respectful and all those things your middle school teachers used to lecture you about.
- In reference to payment, you may start the trade whenever you like, but I will not except it until your order is completed.
- Please do not expect me to write an entire novel for you. 5,000 words is my maximum.

What can I write?
Spoiler
I can write just about anything. Keep in mind that the more specific you are, the more pleased you will be when your writing is done. Please inform me of the person you prefer, any plot details, characters you want included, ect. I can also write rhyming poems. Letting me know what the writing is for may also help. Is it to decorate a profile, to describe an OC, to be the opening paragraph of a shop, ect. I could even design a character for you (back story included.)

What do I charge?
Spoiler
I don't have a set price. You can pay me in whatever you think the work is worth. I will accept gold, creatures, or artwork. However, please keep in mind that this does require effort, as with any other shop, and compensation is highly appreciated.

Examples
Spoiler
As of now, the only example I can link to is my wattpad. However, if you would like another example, I would be happy to PM something to you.
Last edited by moondragon on August 5th, 2014, 12:57:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: :A Little Bookstore: Ordering

Post by moondragon »

Order Form
Spoiler
Please delete anything in parentheses.

Code: Select all

Username: (moondragon)
Genre: (short story, character background, poem, ect.)
Person Preferred: (first, second, third)
Preferred Length:  (short - under 1,000 words, medium - 1,000-3,500 words, long- over 3,500 words)
Additional Detail: (Please be as descriptive as possible)
Waiting List
Spoiler
Completed Works
Spoiler
[/center]
Last edited by moondragon on July 13th, 2014, 4:17:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
moondragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: :A Little Bookstore: Other

Post by moondragon »

Other
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/25-tea-house/188529-a-little-bookstore-open.html][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2j18ktu/8[/img][/url]
[/center]

Last bumped by moondragon on July 15th, 2014, 8:44:29 pm.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tea House”