More book help (Different book)(New offer)

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

More book help (Different book)(New offer)

Post by MissMurderPaws »

This one is a fantasy book, a novel which I'm calling friends in the dark. It's going to be a long one, and I need some serious critiquing. (You have to have a gmail account to read it, it's on Google drives)

I will not pay you unless I feel you've given my a good critiquing on anything from grammar, to plot. It can be positive critiquing too, I need to hear what people think I'm doing right. I will also not let you help if you just say you'll help than never actually offer m a single piece of criticism. I understand you never have to put reading my story over anything, but don't sign up if you have a busy life :(

The basic plot sounds really stupid when I type it up, so it would be better if you just read it yourself. Send me your Gmail adresses and I will share it to you so you can critique it

This seems to be nessiccary now. If one member sticks with me through the whole thing, and offers me rock solid critiquing, I'll offer them one doni, and ten creatures of their choice from my for sale tab.

Last bumped by MissMurderPaws on October 28th, 2013, 8:50:44 am.
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library

Return to “Tea House”