Goldenflowers entry- Ratch

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
goldenflower
CreaturesTrade

Goldenflowers entry- Ratch

Post by goldenflower »

This is my entry and I originally drew it on neondragon but I redrew it on paint and posted it on deviant art. Whew what a long ways to go for a creature. I hope I win... Not like that’s going to happen but It was fun drawing it! I'd like some C&C too

Ratch: Here’s what it looks like Egg to Adult.
http://silverhawk127.deviantart.com/art ... -137170615

Egg: This egg black egg has two antennae protruding from the shell

Hatchling: A ratch has hatched from the egg. The little creature enjoys touching you with it's sock like hands and pulling on your shirt with the hand on its tail when it wants you to follow it. The small creature makes cooing noises when you stroke its wings and loves to sleep beside you.

Adult: Your Ratch has grown into a large adult and it seems to have lost its wings. It watches and follows you never straying to far away. The back legs have developed into powerful hind legs with claws. With the newly formed legs it struts about chasing rabbits and watching your every move.

General info: Ratch's can be found anywhere but it is difficult to lure one from hiding. Most live alone but some live in small packs of three to four. They are quite shy and suspicious of people, but if you care for them and give them your protection they will follow you whever you go scaring away dangers you don't see.
This will all blow over in time.
goldenflower
CreaturesTrade

Re: Goldenflowers entry- Ratch

Post by goldenflower »

Can I have some comments or Critisicm? I really need it. I mean there is no way mine is so perfect nobody needs to post anything.
This will all blow over in time.
DragonflyFae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Goldenflowers entry- Ratch

Post by DragonflyFae »

I've just now seen your entry and have one suggestion. While you've done a great job describing the creature (and your drawing is good), perhaps you could elaborate some on what the Ratch does for Magi that is special and unique -- some kind of power or skill that sets the creature apart from others.

Good luck!

o.O ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”