my other creations

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
poke3
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the cold mountains of Arkene, where I cure wounds for all.

my other creations

Post by poke3 »

unipegi
egg - A horn and a set of wings are sticking out of the glittering egg.

hatchling- Your hatchling has at last tumbled out of it's egg and you are surprised to see what looks like a unicorn with a set of small wings. It attempts to jump into the air and test it's wings and it soars over your head glowing with pride. It falls down as it tries to catch up to you as it walks but miracaly doesn't have even a scratch.

adult- Standing next to you, the unipegi is the most glorious out of your keep. Whenever one of your creatures has gotten hurt, your unipegi heals them with the touch of the horn. It comes to you and stands close to you making you feel safe no matter what.

general: You hear the rustle of leaves of the forest around you and you see a marvelous glow. A horse-like creature stands infront of you making you feel peace and safe in your heart. It flies away with it's immense wings and you then promised yourself to find a egg of that creature someday.

molteen

egg- A flame and a set of wings are poking out of the egg radiating like the sun.

hatcling- Your birdling looks a lot like a phoenix but has a little head crest of flames coming from its head and its wings. Its feathers burn the ground when touched but amazingly doesn't burn you. It flutters around and as it goes under the sun, it looks like the bird of fire.

adult- Your bird has grown immesnce and has grown with its wingspan a shocking 80ft wide. It's head crest shines like fire and its wings and tail too. It helps you to fly to a destination making people awe at it as they see the beautiful display of yellow and orange. It is especially useful on a cold winter day for it can make a small warm fire for you and is a instant radiator for you when you sleep against its warm feathers.

general- As you hike a long a volcanic trail, you see feathers burning around you melting the ground with it. You then see an immense flying scene of yellow and orange diving into the volcano crater. You peer into the volcano only to see an immense bird of fire with a beautifulful head crest flaming with the lava around it. It suddenly looks up at you as you try to get a fiery egg and you instantly pull back your arm knowing that it was not a wise decision to do. And you sprint away hoping you would not become toast.

artin

egg-The egg is cold and yet soft with 3 shards of ice coming out of the top and yet a brand spectulation of blue tails comes out of the bottom with a set of blue cold wings.

hatchling-Your birdling has finally hatched into a blueness of the world. It stares at you as you marvel at it's shard like crystals poking out of the top of the head and a blue banner of a tail sticks out behind. It hops up and flies around breathing little flames of ice crystals. It hops back down and would coo to you. It's voice mysteriously sounds a lot like a blizzard day.

adult- Your bird has grown into an elegant adult. It proudly shows off its display of blue feathers and crest and banner- liked tail to the others and would suddenly jump into the air. Its display looks more like an icy wind and even brings a chilly gust of air with it. It then comes down and helps you to fly off to a desitnation.

general- As you travel to see a friend who is living in the heart of Arkene, you feel suddenly a even colder gust of wind. You look up and see a bird of blue as the sky and stare in awe at it's display of feathers and tail. But then you remember your quest and walk away, hoping that you'd see that bird of ice again.
http://magistream.com/mine/On-Sale <--anything in this tab is FOR SALE! Please PM me your price!Image I play many games. Included in that are Minecraft, Portal, Portal 2, Slender, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 dead 2, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Fate/Stay Night, Skyrim, Pokemon, God Eater, and Rune Factory. Can you tell I'm a gamer? Put the games you play in your siggy if you're a gamer, too.

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”