Duzllas:Camelopardais [new], Dragon Turtle and more (pics)

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Duzlla
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Duzllas:Camelopardais [new], Dragon Turtle and more (pics)

Post by Duzlla »

Dragon Turtle:

General Description: Dragon Turtles can become over 1000 years old, you can see on the shell how old a Dragon Turtle is.
Dragon Turtles can speak but they rarly do, but when they do they always speek the truth.
When the sun is strong the dragon Turtles can bee seen on the shore sunbathing, and they like to have a abeoth frog on the back for company.
Dragon Turtles can be bout on land and in the water, magis often uses dragon turtles as rides over water.

Egg:
For larger pic:Egg
Description:This egg is covered in green scales and have 2 horns sticking out

Hatchling:
For larger pic:Hatchling
Description: This cute hatchling likes to sleep in a spot of sun, having the rater large tail curled around the body.
You can often find your dragon turtle hatchling around the pound, talking to the small abeoth frog hatchlings.

Adult:
For larger pic:Adult
Description: An adult dragon turtle is a very useful companion for any magi.
Able to travel bout land and water, the dragon turtles can carry bouth magi and a lot of packing.
All dragon turtles carry the wisdom from the previus generations, and is a sorce of good informations like were to find fresh water or a special creature.

Pink Fairy Armadillo

General Description: Pink Fairy Armadillo have fur brown/grey and can be seen from far away on the color of thir armor, a vivid pink color with small dark spots.
Living in the jungel the Pink Fairy Armadillo use thir long claws to dig out borrows in the ground, the clawes is so strong that they even can dig thro hard rocks.
Magi often uses Pink Fairy Armadillo when they need to dig for minerals and gems, the Pink Fairy Armadillo have a natural talent for finding usefull things in the ground.

Egg:
Description: A pink egg covered in hard armor.

Hatchling:
Description:This pink and withe hatchling likes to play with the manticore and the dire pups, rolling into a ball and let the outhers push it around.
A good ide is not to leve it alone in the keep, Pink Fairy Armadillos really like to dig and you do want to have the floor intact.

Adult:
Description: When growing up the Pink Fairy Armadillo loses the withe color on the body and get more grey/brown.
Going out in the forset alone and be out for a few hours the Pink Fairy Armadillo come back to you carring small rocks covered in dirt and happy dropp them in front of you, when you dust them of you see that it is small pices of gold and unpolish gems.

Gargoyle

General Description: Gargoyles are a stone race that can live a wery long time, when they get old they tend to sitt on high buldings like churches an catedrals and not move.
Even if they are made of stone they have no problem moving and take fligth, gargoyles dont eat they take in sun energy in thir bodys to move and funktion.
Magis like Gargoyles for thir patience and loyalty, tame a gargoyle and it will never leave your side.

Egg:
Description: A grey egg covered in cracks

Hatchling:
Description: Gargoyle hatchlings like to sitt in high places, often whitin reatch of Roc nests. Young Gargoyles tend to sitt still a lot and take in sun to spare energy, they need the energy to fly.

Adult:
Description: Adult Gargoyles are a great help when you are on a egg hunt, they can fly to high places and the sitt close to the nest. Other creatures dont bother by Gargoyles, thinking that it is just a stone.
When the parents are away the Gargoyle take a egg and return to you.

Camelopardais

General Description: Living in the jungel, Camelopardais is a very colorful and gracefull animal.
Using the long neck to reach high up in the trees, and wraping the purple tounge around the leafs to pull them of the branches.
Camelopardais can often be seen in flock, showing of thir colors and manes and tails, seeing a flock of Camelopardais is a very beautiful display like the flock is dancing.
Magi use Camelopardais as pets, but it is hard to keep a adult Camelopardais. The become very huge and have a big apitite, and they dont like to be alone.

Egg:
Description: A green egg with a big green mange and bushy tail.

Hatchling:
Description: Before geting use to the long leg, the camelopardais hatchling will wobbel around after thir parents to feel secure. Growing into thir leg, the hatchling will stray more and more form thir parents around the keep. The hatchling start to follow you around and like to nudge your sholder with its head.

Adult:
Description: Your adult Camelopardais is a beautiful sigt when it moves with grace, the brigth colors is a exotic tuch in the keep. Keeping at least two adults together to prevent lonlines, the Camelopardais will go with the ibex and pegasus to protect and look out for dangers.
Last edited by Duzlla on September 16th, 2009, 12:08:43 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Jeni
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas entry: Dragon Turtle and Pink Fairy Amarillo

Post by Jeni »

I like your drawings. I had to stick with just descriptions.

Amarillo? Do you mean armadillo? *likes*
ImageImageImageImage
Duzlla
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas entry: Dragon Turtle and Pink Fairy Amarillo

Post by Duzlla »

Jeni wrote:I like your drawings. I had to stick with just descriptions.

Amarillo? Do you mean armadillo? *likes*
Did I write Amarillo? Must change!
MagicQueen
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas entry: Dragon Turtle and Pink Fairy Armadillo

Post by MagicQueen »

I like the pink Armadillo it's so cute :]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Duzlla
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas entry: Dragon Turtle and Pink Fairy Armadillo

Post by Duzlla »

MagicQueen wrote:I like the pink Armadillo it's so cute :]
I think so to, but the hatchling look more like a mole to me :sweat:
Sallanah
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas entry: Dragon Turtle and Pink Fairy Armadillo (pics)

Post by Sallanah »

hehe..Living where I do, means I have these real life critters in my front yard on most mornings...diggin in my grasses...They are quite friendly really..and btw.this is a GREAT idea..and the pink one...wow..I would just want one as a real pet *grins*
ImageImageImageImage
Duzlla
CreaturesTrade

Re: Duzllas: Dragon Turtle,Pink Fairy Armadillo,Gargoyle(pics)

Post by Duzlla »

I want a Armadillo for a pet to ^^
fantasyfreak315
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by fantasyfreak315 »

Duzlla,
Love the fact that you suggested a dragon turtle. It's a combination of two of my favorite animals! I have a sculpture of one sitting on my desk next to my computer. Though mine is a bid different from your concept - its head is more like that of an oriental dragon. You're concept is soooo cute though! There will probably be dozens of these in my keep should the dragon turtle get chosen!
My Kitsune Army: 633
Happy Magiversary! Thanks for all the wonderful gifts!
virusq
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by virusq »

Oh, your gargoyles look awesome!
ImageImageImageImage
Mine My Keep

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Phanalax
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phanalax »

The gargoyle is splendiferous! I hope it gets chosen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Clicks are appreciated!

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”