Kyuubi ( Nine Tailed Demon Fox ), Giant Panda & Meerkat

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Chocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Kyuubi ( Nine Tailed Demon Fox ), Giant Panda & Meerkat

Post by Chocobo »

Kyuubi ( Nine Tailed Demon Fox )

Egg: Two tiny tails stick out from the bright orange egg. When you touch the egg, you can feel a bit of power as if something strong was waiting inside the small shell.

Hatchling: It's four tails now visible from the tiny orange form. It plays by changing it's shape and disappearing into the woods only to be seen again elsewhere and shooting fire at other creatures for fun. Sometimes, it can be seen creating illusions to fool predators or, any other.

Adult: Nine large tails sprout from this pale kistune's back. It has reached the old age and it's fur has turned white. Like in it's youth, it still creates illusions and shape-shifts as well uses fire. It has become wise over the many years and it's gained abilities allow it to do what it pleases.

General: The more older a Kyuubi gets, the more tails it gains. When it reaches the age of 100, It's fur turns white or, a golden color. Some of the Kyuubis abilities are Shape-shifting which when it reaches the age of 100, it gains as an ability. ( it shape-shifts mostly into beautiful woman ) using fox fire or, kitsune-bi to generate fire or lightning at the tail or mouth and, Generating illusions that are nearly impossible to tell the difference from reality or, illusion.

( Image Comming Soon! )

Panda Bear ( Giant Panda )

Egg: This small egg is decorated in a white and black patters. Two tiny ears could be seen popping up from the top of the tiny shell.

Hatchling: The small bundle of fur loves to roll around and wrestle in a care-free bamboo forest.

Adult: ( will make a description soon. )

General: Giant Pandas live in the mountain area of central china where the large bamboo grows. It is the bamboo that makes up a large percentage of their diet. Their large claws not only helps them to grab food but, they are useful for climbing trees which, they are extremely good at doing. Giant Pandas are very solitary.

( Image Comming Soon! )

Meerkat

Egg: Small squeaks could be heard from within the egg. A tiny tail with a faint brown tip could be seen poking out from the egg.

Hatchling: It's reached the age where it may wander under watchful eyes. Play digging and wrestling until it is time to eat.

Adult: As an adult, it takes on the responsibility of caring for itself. Digging in the ground for it's food and digging to create dens for resting in. Sometimes, resting on those hot days under the cool shade of a tree or bush. But, life as a Meerkat is not always easy.

General: Meerkats live in large communities. They are related to the Mongoose and, are well known to stand on their hind legs to glance around. This helps them to spot enemies, family, rival communities or, wandering male meerkats. As a community, they work together. Such instance, one will watch out for preditors, rival communities or, wandering male rivals while others forage. There is one female who will stay behind to watch the meerkat pups while others will forage.

( Image Comming Soon! )
Last edited by Chocobo on September 11th, 2009, 4:03:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Clockwork
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Chocobo's Entrie: Tanuki

Post by Clockwork »

I sure hope there won't be the same "gender-difference" as the mythological Tanuki.... *shudders*
Arimermaid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arimermaid »

Clockwork wrote:I sure hope there won't be the same "gender-difference" as the mythological Tanuki.... *shudders*
What is the gender difference? :omg:
I love snakes, none for you!
http://magistream.com/user/Arimermaid ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage All clicking regardless of which site it comes from is very much appreciated!
Chocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chocobo »

It is based off the Mythilogical Tanuki but, I didn't give it the large testicles as they are supposed to have.
Clockwork
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Clockwork »

Chocobo wrote:It is based off the Mythilogical Tanuki but, I didn't give it the large testicles as they are supposed to have.
That's the gender difference...
Chocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chocobo »

Well, since I didn't draw them on, I don't see why it could not be a male or, female. And, It's not like I am going to draw ethire gender parts on the sprite. It shouldn't be a big deal. :/
Chocobo
CreaturesTrade

Re: Chocobo's Entrie: Tanuki, Kyuubi, Panda & Meerkat

Post by Chocobo »

Adult Tanuki is done. I tried to give it's pelt more of that multi-colored look. :S
Arimermaid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arimermaid »

Chocobo wrote:It is based off the Mythilogical Tanuki but, I didn't give it the large testicles as they are supposed to have.
O.o That's very good! ... :yarly: ^_^
I love snakes, none for you!
http://magistream.com/user/Arimermaid ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage All clicking regardless of which site it comes from is very much appreciated!

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”