From the pet's point of veiw, World of Warcraft Story

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

From the pet's point of veiw, World of Warcraft Story

Post by Faleep »

{Orgimmar, and World of Warcraft Belong to Blizzard, The troll, The tiger, and The wolf belong to me.}

I pull the heavy cart up to the top of the hill, my fuzzy tail sagging, my tongue flopping out of my mouth. Below me, I can see the vast city of Orgimmar sprawling out into the canyon. The peon driver lashed his whip at me, the whip whipping across my back, and flicking my tender underbelly. I let out a sigh, and start my decent. The stupid peon lashes me again, telling me to go faster. I pull the heavy load down the hill, enduring the whipping, only going as fast as I dare to go. My pretty silver and black fur is laced with scars, and open bleeding wounds, but nobody stops the peon, nobody cares about the poor wolf-dog mix pulling the heavy cart, they only care about the items in the cart. If any are broken, the peon gets in trouble. When the peon gets into trouble, he takes it out on me.
I heave the cart up the small ramp the leads into the city, slowly making my way across the dirt group, being extra careful on the patched parts. Finally, The peon signals for me to halt, in front of a vendor. I know I have to stand, until the peon tells me I can lay down, but my legs are shaking, my mussels are screaming in pain, until finally, I fall to the ground. The peon hears the thud as I hit the ground, and comes over whip raised. Nobody stops him as he repeatedly slashed my belly, my side, my back, and my tender face. I know I have to get up, but I also know I can not, so I just lay there, enduring the pain of the whip.
Suddenly, the pain stops, and this beautiful orange and black striped creature leaps over me, and slams into the peon. I must be in heaven already, I thought to my self. I slowly sigh, and close my eyes. Gentle hands unharness me, and lift me up, "Your ok now, girly. I won't let the peon hurt you no more." I opened my eyes, and looked into the face of the two-legged creature holding me. It had blue skin, and two tusks protruded out from under it's lips. My eye's went slightly wide, "I've guess you've never seen a troll before girly." The creature said to me.
The orange and black creature, which I can now see clearly as a Tiger, even though She's slightly small for one, came up to the troll, "You ok, wolf?" She asked me in the universal Animal language known as The Beastal Common Tongue, or Beast Common, for short. I tried to speak, but I could not, so I just gave a wave of my plumed tail. The tiger nodded, and started walking up the ramp, leading the way to an unknown destination. Tiredness over came me, and I was asleep before the troll even got to the ramp. I knew I was in safer hands now, but for how long? I did not know.

To Be Continued...

{Please tell me how I did! I know I'm not the best, but I would like to improve!}
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
bett132
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: From the pet's point of veiw, World of Warcraft Story

Post by bett132 »

This is wonderful! Please write more!
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: From the pet's point of veiw, World of Warcraft Story

Post by MissMurderPaws »

i rarely get into stories here, but i LOOOOVE this, keep going pleeeeaaase
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library

Return to “The Den”