Over the Rainbow Adoptables

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Goldenwings
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Over the Rainbow Adoptables

Post by Goldenwings »

OverTheRainbowChibiUnicorns!

These little unis are smaller than a regular unicorn: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand! Plus, none of them are ever the same! You can customize them, breed them, and even adopt one from the shelter! Take care of it, water it, feed it, and groom it! Adopt a uni now!

A Preview of what your uni will look like
Spoiler
Your uni will be a chubby, little unicorn. None of the finished products will look the same, so you will have your own, unique unicorn. This is something what the finished product will look like: (non-colored)
Rules!
Spoiler
1. Do not use this image anywhere other than this site. If i find out you are using it without my permssion on another site, I will refuse to do any buisness with you forever. Understand?

2. Do not use this image as your own. I cannot stress this enough. If I catch you playing off any of these images as your own, I will extract every uni you have ever adopted and refuse to do any buisness with you forever.

3. If you are not online for over a month, not being able to take care of your pets, they will be put in the pound. You may reclaim them after a week they have been put in the pound, but during that week, other users will be able to adopt your pets.

4. All payments must be in gold or creatures. Each creature will be worth a certain amount of gold in the market. The creature-gold ratio list will be found below.

5. If any questions arise, please do not fail to contact me immediately.

6. You may leave your uni(s) at the kennel if you know you wil not be online for a certain amount of time. Kennel costs 100g per day.
Creature-gold ratio chart
Spoiler
Any of these creatures may be in hatchling or adult form. They CANNOT be frozen.
Image - 50g
Image - 100g
Image - 100g
ImageImageImageImage - 200g
ImageImage - 150g
Image - 200g
ImageImageImage - 200g
Image - 500g
Image - 500g
ImageImage - 600g
Image - 500g
ImageImageImage - 400g
Image - 500g
Image - 500g
ImageImage - 600g

Any shop creatures are worth their worth in gold.
For donation creatures, ask me.
For more SB creature prices, PM me.
Adoption Form
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Username:
Custom Uni Design:
Custom background (optional):
Aditional Items + color:
Aditional Items
Spoiler
Bow: 50g. Can go on tail or on neck.
Wings: 100g
Chibi wings: 60g
Fire mane and tail: 200g
Ice horn: 70g
Gold horn: 70g
Rainbow-pooping: 60g
Facial exression (please describe): 50g
Other Stuff you will need to know:
Spoiler
Feed costs are 5g per week. Water costs are 6g per week. A uni from the pound is automatically 1K.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Big thanks to everyone that gifted! :D
Goldenwings
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Over the Rainbow Adoptables

Post by Goldenwings »

Reserved
Goldenwings
CreaturesTrade

Re: Over the Rainbow Adoptables

Post by Goldenwings »

Reserved

Return to “Living Art”