Vida Colores - OPEN! First beventatch up -

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Feathersun
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - OPEN! First beventatch up -

Post by Feathersun »

Welcome to Vida Colores! Just have a look around :)

News:
- Aug 27th 2011 - blakssfdskjfsdf....too much RL going on for me to have the next batch up right away, it's in the making but I thought that I would just pop up a little event to see what you guys think :)
- Aug 14th 2011 - The first batch is up!!! There are 9 Vida kits in it. Also, after this batch there will be a special event... :smirk:
- Aug 8th 2011 - Vida is going to be ready to open in just a few days or so! The nursery is just getting made ready for the young ones!

About "Vida Colores":

Opening the door you get a blast of cool air, bells jingle behind you as you walk in and the door closes. A girl about fourteen years of age is slumped in a chair behind a desk, reading a book. Her long golden hair slightly covers her face, but her bright green eyes just show through. She looks up at you and smiles. "Hi there," she says. "welcome to Vida Colores! It means Life Colors, in Spanish." she adds quickly. "Would you like a tour of the Vida grounds?" she asks, you nod and look around at the small room your in right now. The walls are a pale bluey purple and there is a crisp white couch by one wall, a lamp stands beside it and above it is a huge painting with vibrant colors in it, it isn't s picture of anything, but a picture of everything. The floors are a wood, a soft brown. After taking all of this in you realize you didn't answer she question, blushing slightly you agree that you would love a tour and the girl, who's name is June, asks you to sit down for a moment until your guide comes. Your only just sit down when a cream cat with ginger tabby markings walks in, tail held high and eyes bright. "Hello Sugar." June says. You hear a loud purr come from the cats throat, it's almost as if this cat can understand what the girl has said! June looks up at you again. "Sugar will show you around the grounds and give you the grand tour." she says smiling, as if this is all very normal.
Sugar looks up at you with bright blue eyes. "Shall we start with the nursery?" she asks. You stumble for words, is it just you imagination or did the cat really just talk?! "Come along then." she says with a flick of her tail, pushing open a door that you hadn't noticed before and running through. Not wanting to be left behind you follow through the door, wondering what's on the other side...

Index
Page 1 Introduction
Page 2 Nursery
Page 3 Breeding
Page 4 Store
Page 5 The Guardian
Page 6 Customs
Page 7 Owners and there Vida's
Page 8 FAQ
Page 9 Events
Page 10 Banners and Misc

I draw the creatures on paper, then I send them to StarShaper who very kindly traces them to make better line are and resizes them.
Without her this wouldn't have been possible!
Last edited by Feathersun on August 27th, 2011, 12:48:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

If you see me on here, smack me and tell me to go write something

- Looking to take in ANY Osaths -
- Paying aprox 500g per birdy -
- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -
- I will gladly help hatch as well! Just send me the codes -

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - Nursery - EMPTY

Post by Feathersun »

-"Welcome to the Nursery!" Sugar say's. Stopping in the door way you look into the room in amazement. Everywhere there are small pens and beds with young creatures in them, there are kittens, puppies, baby birds, foals, even a few young dragon! You look down to see Sugar sitting beside the door, obviously pleased by your amazement. You look around more and see that plans with beautiful flowers are all over the nursery, as well as vines climbing up the walls and ceiling of the huge dome.

- Rules -
- You may only take 2 Vida's of any kind in any batch -
- You may not edit your post with the adoption form in it, if you do I will simply ignore it -
- Please ask me before using any of my Vida art on other sites -
- Payment must be sent as soon as you post your form, I will not upload your Vida's until your payment is sent -
- Do not make me add more rules -

- Breeds -

- Common -

- Uncommon -

- Rare -
Shorthaired Cepillo
Cepillo means "Brush" in Spanish. These Vida's are often found painting, and almost always have a paintbrush with them!
Shorthaired Templo
Templo's are very royal cats, they are cats that sit on the thrones of kings, and Queens. But they come from Egypt, where they sit in large numbers with the Faro. Templo means "Temple" in Spanish.
Shorthaired Dotado
Dotado means "Gifted" in Spanish, and that is just what these cats are! They have been gifted the great ability of flight, there great feathered - or even bat - wings are known for there stunning beauty and give these cats the gift of flight.

- Special - Only can get though events/special things -
Shorthaired Pintura
Pintura means "paint" in Spanish, and that is where Pintura comes from! Paint! They emerge out of paint buckets and often resemble the color of there paint.

- In Need of New Homes -
Keep in mind that often Vida kits coats change as they age, by the time they become an adult there coats can be VERY different!

Image 500g - Male - -
Image 750g -Female -

Adoption form:

Code: Select all

Username:
Vida Number:
Vida Name:
Cost:
[/center]
Last edited by Feathersun on August 15th, 2011, 12:27:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.

- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - Breeding - CLOSED -

Post by Feathersun »

Sugar bounds into another small room, this one is dimly lit and has a few soft beds in it. You ask her what this room is for. "Oh, this place? It's for all of those love birds - not all of them are birds either - that well...what about we go see the next room?" she says and hurries away through the door that you came from. You run after her and dart into another door in the nursery, just behind Sugar.

- Forms -

- For Breeding -

- I want to breed some Vida's -
Females name, number, and owner:
Males name, number, and owner:
Who's love potion are you using: 

- For Naming The Baby(s) -

[color=#00BFFF]- I want to name the Baby -[/color]
Number:
Future Owner:
[/center]
Last edited by Feathersun on August 13th, 2011, 2:55:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - Store -

Post by Feathersun »

Once you have caught up with Sugar you kneel down on the ground to rest. Once you have caught your breath you stand up again and look around. All around you are shelves stoked with the most interesting looking things! Potions and different things in oddly shaped bottles, but there are also other more normal things. Beds, food and even medicine also line the walls! Sugar purrs and looks up at you from licking her paw. "Come on, I still have a few more places to show you!" she says as she stands up and bolts out of the room through a small side door and you find yourself outside. She is sitting a couple paces away, her tail flicking. "Come on, it's this way!" she says before running into a the open door of a small building.
Last edited by Feathersun on August 9th, 2011, 11:44:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - The Guardian Hang Out -

Post by Feathersun »

"This is just a spot for me and my friends to hang out." Sugar says coolly, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws - watching you to see what you think. Looking around you try to take in everything, the walls are a like a sunset, so many different colors and they almost seem to change as time goes by. There are plants and vine just like in the nursery, and a simple chandelier hangs in the very middle of the room lighting up the different colored bean bag chairs. You smile and look down, to your surprise Sugar isn't there anymore. Glancing around the room you can't see her anywhere and decide to look for her outside. Turning around you push open the door and run outside in search of your tour guide.
Last edited by Feathersun on August 8th, 2011, 7:50:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - Customs -

Post by Feathersun »

Here you can order custom Vida's! There are two different types, (1 Recolor of a lineart/breed that I already have & (2 Custom Line Art of any breed that I already have, but you choose the pose.

- Info for Vida Gato (Cats) -
Spoiler
-Prices-
- Recolor - 5k
- Custom - 10k

-Rules-
- Only 1 slot per person per opening. (meaning you can only ask for one slot every time I open slots) -
- You may only have Common, Uncommon, and rare breeds that are listed in the nursery unless you have a slot in Specials (which you can then have anything you want, even if it isn't a breed yet) -

-Slots-

- Recolor -
1 -
2 -
3 -

- Custom Lineart -
1 -
2 - CLOSED

- Special -
1 - Starshaper - Working on -
2 - Starshaper - Working on -

- Form -

- Recolor -

[color=#00BFFF][size=200] Vida Gato Recolor[/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of Vida:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed of Vida Wanted:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Price:[/b]
- Custom Lineart -

[color=#00BFFF][size=200] Vida Gato Custom[/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of Vida:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed of Vida Wanted:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[spoiler]
Eye color:
Pose:
Fur: 
[u]Odd[/u] Markings:[/spoiler]
[b]Price:[/b]
Last edited by Feathersun on August 13th, 2011, 2:06:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Re: Vida Colores - CLOSED, no posting -

Post by Feathersun »

- Feathersun - Founder of Vida Colores
Spoiler
Name: Karieya
- StarShaper - Part time artist and full time tracer
Spoiler
Name: Svara

Name: Shikoryn
7k Credit for in store use.
- Fallingleaf -
Spoiler
Name: Raspberry

Name: Blackberry
- Littlemagi108 -
Spoiler
HAS HAD 1 WARNING FOR NOT PAYING
- jolley852 -
Spoiler
Name: Dea
Last edited by Feathersun on August 15th, 2011, 11:51:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - FAQ -

Post by Feathersun »

Have a question? Be sure to look here! You might find the answer :t-boo:

Do you make all of these yourself?
Yes, and no. I make almost all of the original lines, then my awesome friend StarShaper and her awesome helpers outline them for me so I can color them in!

Hey! The Vida's in this batch have skipped some numbers! What's up?!
I work as the inspiration come to my mind, and all of the batches - well at least the first few - have different themes. So I might make up a few cats for the next batch, but don't worry! I haven't forgotten any numbers!
Last edited by Feathersun on August 14th, 2011, 1:53:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Re: Vida Colores - CLOSED, no posting -

Post by Feathersun »

Feathersun wrote:RESERVED

- ImageImageImageImage -
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade

Vida Colores - Events -

Post by Feathersun »

Getting this set up quickly for the first event, so PLEASE bare with me!!!!

Happily ever after...

In this contest you have to write a story about two Vida's that fell in love, but they don't have to live happily ever after. You have to have at least 1 Vida to participate!

1st place = 1 love potion

There are no 2nd or 3rd places in this contest.
Last edited by Feathersun on August 27th, 2011, 12:24:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- ImageImageImageImage -

Return to “Living Art”