~♪♫ Dragon's Pet Shop ♫♪~ - NEW!!! SPECTRUM DRAGONS!

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

How are my adoptables?

Excellent! :D
29%
Good, I like them.
50%
Their okay.
21%
I hate them! They suck!
No votes

Total votes: 14

HaltingTime
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

~♪♫ Dragon's Pet Shop ♫♪~ - NEW!!! SPECTRUM DRAGONS!

Post by HaltingTime »

Welcome! Here I make adoptables that you can place in your siggy, your profile, anywhere. Use the form to adopt a certain species.

Read the rules. I'm serious. This isn't a joke. READ THEM!
  • 1. These adoptables © Dragonfang (Me). No stealing.

2. Be nice.

3. MS Rules apply.

4. Use the form required for the adoptables you want.

5. Break 2 rules, you're on my blacklist temporarily. (2 weeks) Break 3 rules, and you're on my blacklist, never to be taken off.

I made a new adoptable. It's the spectrum dragon. I wrote a description and instead of pixel art on MS Paint, it's digital art on PS7. I hope it's okay. I am also working on a new set for the tropical parrot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I remodeled the shop. Pretty headers, pretty every thing. :P I'm also coming up with another adoptables soon.. I'm not giving any spoilers.. -shifty eyes- :smirk: Fine, one hint =
something colorful and multi-colored.. :yarly:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I made some new Jungle Snake line art which is much better than the first version. I also made a new adoptable, The Tropical Parrot. The black jungle snake has been taken, so when all of the jungle snakes are taken, I'll make a new batch.
Last edited by HaltingTime on July 25th, 2011, 5:21:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon's Pet Shop - Under Construction

Post by HaltingTime »

Adoptables: Jungle Snakes
Here, you can adopt Jungle Snakes. Use the form to adopt the Jungle Snake if you want one. I'll PM you the code.

Jungle Snakes are among some of the most common species known. You can find them hiding among the trees, or slithering along the jungle floor. They come in a variety of colors - Green, Black, Dark Blue, Light Blue, and Red. They have a forked tounges, but are usually harmless, and well tempered. They only attack when threatened or harmed.

Pre-made Jungle Snakes
Here, you can adopt premade jungle snakes. They are under the spoiler below. They cost 100g.
Spoiler
Image - Available

Image - Available

Image - Available
Form for Pre-made Snakes

Code: Select all

[size=150][i][color=#00BF00]I want a Pre-made Jungle Snake[/color][/i][/size]
Username:
------------------
Color:
Cost:
Last edited by HaltingTime on July 18th, 2011, 1:50:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

Adoptables: Tropical Parrot
Another adoptable you can obtain is the Tropical Parrot. They come in two kinds, like the snake, Pre-made and custom.

The Tropical Parrots have a very friendly nature and can speak, just like humans, in conversations. In the wild, they can be found on the branches of palm trees or talking up a storm with other birds. They come in three colors: Blue, Green and Yellow.

Pre-made Tropical Parrots
Here are some already made tropical parrots under the spoiler. You may order them if they are available. Use the form required for the Pre-mades to get them. They cost 50g.
Spoiler
Working on a new set~ :roll: :splat: :bounce:

[color=#00BFFF][size=150][b][i]I want a Pre-made Tropical Parrot!![/i][/b][/size][/color]
Username:
------------
Color:
Cost:
Last edited by HaltingTime on August 20th, 2011, 4:25:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

Adoptables: Spectrum Dragon
This time, the adoptable is digital, so it is smoother.

The spectrum dragon is a beautiful dragon which comes in all the colors some one can imagine. These gentle giants are usually friendly, but when angered, or is protecting it's young, will attack anything.

Pre-made Spectrum Dragons
Under the spoiler below, there are spectrum dragons you can adopt. They cost 100g each.
Spoiler
ImageImage
Form:

[size=150][i][color=#fe0000]I[/color] [color=#ea3c14]w[/color][color=#e0591e]a[/color][color=#d67528]n[/color][color=#cc8f33]t[/color] [color=#b7bd47]a[/color] [color=#a3e05b]S[/color][color=#99ed66]p[/color][color=#8ef770]e[/color][color=#84fc7a]c[/color][color=#7afe84]t[/color][color=#70fd8e]r[/color][color=#66f899]u[/color][color=#5befa3]m[/color] [color=#47d4b7]D[/color][color=#3dc1c1]r[/color][color=#33accc]a[/color][color=#2894d6]g[/color][color=#1e7ae0]o[/color][color=#145eea]n[/color][color=#0a41f4]![/color][/i][/size]
Username:
Color:
Cost:
Last edited by HaltingTime on July 20th, 2011, 8:13:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

reserved for another adoptable...
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

reserve
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon's Pet Shop - Grand Opening

Post by HaltingTime »

reserve
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon's Pet Shop - Grand Opening

Post by HaltingTime »

OPEN!
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon's Pet Shop - NEW!!!!! Tropical Parrots~

Post by HaltingTime »

Bump. No one? D:
ImageImage
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon's Pet Shop - New, better Jungle Snake Lineart!

Post by HaltingTime »

Bump????? No one wants anything from here?? T_T :( :facepalm:
ImageImage

Return to “Living Art”