Aerit Plateau~ Growing Dirnai Adopts! NEW Isis Dirni!

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Aerit Plateau~ Growing Dirnai Adopts! NEW Isis Dirni!

Post by cyberus151 »

Dusk, the sun has finally sunk over horizon in the distance. a cold breeze washes over the land sprawled in front of you; rippling the tall grasses, rustling the leaves of the trees, sweeping the dust on the plateau, bending the weeds on the prairie and howling against the solemn mountains. This land is diverse and magic appears to seep from the very earth to everything above it, though you cannot shake the eerie feeling you get from this place. Though full of whimsy, dread is in the air here.

News Update:
A new poll is up and the first of the Isis Dirnai have reached their Second Stage, one more to go!.

0.1 While I am happy to add small things to the Common Dirni such as chibi wings or fangs, these will not be detailed as the detailed versions will be part of future Dirni species. To help determine the next type of Dirni, you can now vote in the poll! Keep in mind every type of Dirni is adapted to it's enviroment.

Rules:
1. Respect me, the other posters and yourself.
2. Please use the form.
3. I have the right to alter the prices, the lineart and the rules without prior notice.
4. As Dirnai are of my creation, please do not try and pass them off as your own.
5. If your Dirnai does not grow up when it is supposed to, please be patient, I have a life outside of the internet too.
6. Please pay me back within 7 days of your Dirni being completed, failure to do this results in me breaking the image until payment is received.

Slots: (OPEN)
1. (OPEN)
2. (OPEN)
3. (OPEN)
4. (OPEN)
5. (OPEN)
Last edited by cyberus151 on June 13th, 2011, 7:52:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aerit Plateau~ Growing Dirnai Adopts!

Post by cyberus151 »

Dirnai (D-eer-n-eye) are little draconian cat creatures who all inhabit the land of Aerit. The Singular form of Dirnai is Dirni(D-eer-n-ee). The Dirnai have much of the magic of their land and emit a slight aura that shows so. All Dirnai have a flame at the very tip of their tail, though this provides light like natural fire, the flame at the end of the Dirni's tail will not be extinguished until the Dirni's death. There are several types of Dirnai, some winged, some fanged, and some oddly evolved to better fit their environment.

Plateau Dirnai:
Common Dirnai ~ 500g
Spoiler
The Common Dirni is a clever being; taking more after their feline side, the common Dirni will eat whatever it chances upon. The Common Dirni is well-balanced in it's skills. The Common Dirni grows up in about a week and occasionally has small wings or fangs, though it will never be capable of flight.

Kit:
Cat:
Mountain Dirnai
Isis Dirni ~ 750g
Spoiler
The Isis Dirni is a small Dirni that lives in the mountain range. A scavenger, Isis Dirni are mainly herbivorous and are commonly preyed upon by larger Dirni. As a non-predatory species, the Isis Dirni are fast and good at hiding, their size aiding them in escaping predators. The Isis Dirni is capable of flight and will never neglect to prove so.
Egg: ???
Kit: ???
Cat: ???

Form:

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of Dirni:[/b]
[b]Name of Dirni:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
Last edited by cyberus151 on June 5th, 2011, 9:07:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Dirnai Owned:

Cyberus151:
Spoiler
Nothin' yet.
Athdaraxen:
Spoiler
Zally - female - Common Dirni
Cassiopeia:
Spoiler
Common Dirni

Isis Dirni - female - Neko
Otacon:
Spoiler
Common Dirni - male - Conduit

Isis Dirni - male - Esaias
ILoveChuck:
Spoiler
Common Dirni
AAliceE:
Spoiler
Isis Dirni
HoukaRyuu:
Spoiler
Isis Dirni - male - Raiden
Pearlevil:
Spoiler
Common Dirni - female - Martilda
xxavrilxx
Spoiler
Common Dirni - female - Jasmine
BreAngel
Spoiler
Common Dirni - male - Shadow

Isis Dirni - female - Fyre
Padfootsmistress777
Spoiler
Common Dirni - male
Last edited by cyberus151 on June 10th, 2011, 5:39:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~ImageImageImageImage~
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Reserved for later.
~ImageImageImageImage~
athdaraxen
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by athdaraxen »

Username: athdaraxen
Type of Dirnai: Common
Markings: Black with blue dots along its body. Kinda like the 5 shard Kelpie except the! spots are smaller, blue flame. <3

Other: I can has dragon wings? Nevermind. :P
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Here you go, thanks for ordering. :D

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/111691-none.html][img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/cyberus151/Athlethe.png[/img][/url]
~ImageImageImageImage~
Cassiopeia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cassiopeia »

Username: Cassiopeia
Markings: Red body with three Black Stripes down its back and red eyes. Can the flame at the tip of the tail be orange in the center with bright gold yellow around it

Other: Fangs and Black Bat-like wings. Can it be in the same position as your example?

Thanks so much...they are super-cute!
Cassie :wave:
Last edited by Cassiopeia on June 5th, 2011, 11:26:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ananta Boga by Windkeeper!! ImageImageImageImage
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Borgia »

Username: Otacon
Markings: Black body, green markings matching this, perhaps? [as in, the marks on the head and then the tips of the feet and his tail] Orange eyes. c: Flame should be orange to match his eyes, please~ Also green fangs to match his markings would be nice, if possible.
Other: Nothing I can think of u vu

These are adorable. o vo Can't wait to see what other types might pop up!
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

There is a news update in the first post. :wave:

Here are your Dirnai, thanks for ordering. <3

Cassiopeia:

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/111691-none.html][img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/cyberus151/Casvamp.png[/img][/url]
Otacon:

[url=http://magistream.com/27-none/111691-none.html][img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/cyberus151/Octspider.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by cyberus151 on June 5th, 2011, 2:45:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ImageImageImageImage~
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

Username:IloveChuck
Type of Dirnai:Angel
Markings:
White shirt on it, with white wings. A golden halo on top of its head please.
Other:Can it be have a 3 arch golden handle?

Thanks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.

Return to “Living Art”