Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Free Rein

Post by EmLenore »

For Dr. Beans reminder, and to put it on the front page for more people to see if they want to join.

EDIT: Did not see that Dr. Beans edited his post. I'm sorry about that.
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

Everyone still here?
:t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Everyone is waiting on me. I'll be able to post tonight perhaps, maybe tomorrow. I've been sick the last two weeks and just started feeling well enough to get work done. I have a ton of homework so that'll be taking priority, but I might have time to make a post. I'm very sorry for another delay, I should probably stop dipping my fingers into the pie. In other words, stop RPing with every character so it allows at least one group to move ahead a tad bit.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Sorry guys, I'm still pretty sick. I got super dehydrated from the cold and I haven't really been in shape to spend my energy online. I'll try to post this week, I have some of the posts for my characters written out but I still need to finish for a few more. I'm sorry! This won't die, I just got really sick and a lot of college stuff got in my way.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

I hope you get well soon Em.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I just had a thought!

Kuroko being the only half demon but for a every special reason BECAUSE of how demons are born.

Idea:
Demons are born not of the usual way, but from the creation of mass evil and hatred centered in an area, also with a trigger from a very powerful demon to sire said demons. Demons are formed with those ingredients but also need a host, so whatever creature that harbors hatred the spawns evil deeds or actions. These creatures then become demons but lose all of what they were before - personality, constitution, morals, etc. - and they also lose their soul, so they have no guilt or conscience.
That is why Kuroko is half-demon, because a demon, a powerful one, somehow was able to conceive a child with another non-demon creature. As for how, I have a few suggestions; 1) could be that his father was able to regain his conscience back and began to have good flourish inside of him. 2) He has blessed by a God and so instead of continuing to be an evil being of hatred and malice, he began to see the good in thing.

Any other ideas? What do you guys think? I thought this would be nice for a backstory to demons and half-demons
Cinderdragon342
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cinderdragon342 »

I like version two. here, a backstory.

Long ago, there was a demon, so powerful, it was said he could best a God. his name was Kykeel.He was said to take many forms, all of them twisted and malicious. He reveled in the suffering of others, his dungeons always were filled with screams of terror and pain. He came to find the best pleasures to be from destroying the lightest of creatures, of taking the best in them and destroying it.
He captured an angel, but she was beautiful, so much so, that even his black soul could not bear to hurt her. He left that day, confused, demoralized. He was beginning to remember things he should not have, things of the past that were gone from him. He began visiting her, again and again, each time his demon side wilting and shrinking, until the angel was able to launch it out of him all together. He was freed from it, and proceeded to allow all of his prisoners to go, to the dazed amazement of all his followers.
He and the angel, who's name was Cerene, left there, joining the earthly realm, in a remote part of the world.They had one pup, before she was discovered. The god who commanded her was very angry, for this was treason of the highest order. He destroyed them, but left the half-ling.

Ahh, there we go. Nice, very nice.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

@both

I love the ideas. That would explain things nicely and it kinda gives an end result to the destructive path Vivi is heading down. He is slowly making his way toward that threshold of becoming a demon and his actions and choices will determine if he does or if he can find the light again. (The latter would be really hard at this point).
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I like the Angel idea, but I wouldn't like the 'God-who-commanded-her' part mainly because Angels themselves would be celestial beings, above the followers of the Gods, so they would be helpers of the Gods and Goddesses and not sanctioned to one God. Saying this, this could cause a court hearing of ALL the Gods to decide what is the action they should take against a Demon, or Anti-Demon at this point, and an Angel that has conceived a child. They decide to destroy the father and imprison the mother (or vice versa) until their son dies do they then be released/sentenced to death. Maybe one of the Gods also seals away the demon part of the wolf pup until he turns adult and then the demon power begins to leak from him or something tragic happens like he looses his adoptive family or makes his first kill. Like Yin and Yang, the good and bad fight inside the halfling trying to take over but because the demon is mostly sealed, the good constantly prevails? The more evil/bad deeds (whether intentional or not) the demon seal weakens more, and the fight becomes worse, might even occasionally lose part of himself or have blackouts where someone else comes forth, like a second personality or an evil twin.
These are just add on's... maybe even that the father was the King of Demons himself or even an older 'brother' of Dark Lord Wyrmwood, the current prince of demons. Something like that, allowing for demons to also want to kill him even more, even a personal grudge from the Prince himself.
Bomber
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bomber »

Hello! I think I might join this roleplay. I find it interesting and enjoy the freedom it gives, as well as how it seems to have been shaped into this big, cool lore sort of thing as time went on. I'm not entirely sure what I will join as at the moment, but just wanted to post to introduce myself.

Return to “Backstage”