magistream-related dreams?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sharien
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: magistream-related dreams?

Post by Sharien »

I had a dream were there was hatchlings and Adults in the stream, and a few other things were changed and added.

Another one is were there was a town named "Magi stream" and there was all these keeps lining the area and one very huge keep that had a tower rising above the town. Thats were Tristan and Damien Lived, and morg was there too. He was the cheif of police with lots of war platy that kept the many towns in check.
It was awsome, I almost want to write a book. :P
ImageImageImageImage
claritywind
CreaturesTrade

Post by claritywind »

i dreamed (a few months ago) that i was clicking eggs like mad, had a tonne of gold and a full keep.

I answered messages, had a shop, caught some rare creatures, designed a new creature, which got approved, then i had an army of them....

For the life of me, i thought there was an uber massive glitch in the system when i woke the next morning to find hat all this didn't happen.

If it wasn't for me checking the time (and thus the day) i would have actually filed a bug report...
Very sad...
Giving away my lineaged pets!
Will breed upon request
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Collecting SB koi for my army. Most I will pay is 50g per SB. PB is negotiable. PM me if you have any spare. Thank-you
SheWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolf »

I had a dream where i was harassing someone for a coal with all breedings left. :omg: :t-X3: not a funny dream,more like a nightmare :/
ImageImageImageImage
anyanka
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by anyanka »

claritywind wrote:i dreamed (a few months ago) that i was clicking eggs like mad, had a tonne of gold and a full keep.

I answered messages, had a shop, caught some rare creatures, designed a new creature, which got approved, then i had an army of them....

For the life of me, i thought there was an uber massive glitch in the system when i woke the next morning to find hat all this didn't happen.

If it wasn't for me checking the time (and thus the day) i would have actually filed a bug report...
Very sad...
Just like me, with the shard dream :D
yo
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I had a dream last night that I had some sort of major screw up in an auction and all the bidders were getting in a huge fight, so I was all scrambling trying to find Sochi to come sort things out XD I don't know why I specifically targeted Sochi out of all the new MD mods.. but I did.

Return to “Community Discussion”