Roleplay Stage rules
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Location: Well, wherever I am, it's NOT Azeroth or Middle Earth, and that's sad

Re: Rise of Dragons OOC thread

Post by StormCry »

Pokes @SheWolfWarrior and @Aura13.... PSSST! Y'all need to post so I can!
@Roseshine12, it's been a while!
Whatever happened to Lyra??
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
SheWolfWarrior
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolfWarrior »

Ehh, I'm here! Sorry for such a long absence, this time writer's block isn't the only thing to blame. No, it was part writer's block, part disinterest with the RP (disinterest in RPs happens a lot to me) and part me working on my Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction. But, since I have regained an interest in this RP, since I've just completed my fanfic and since my writer's block left me once more, I can post! Tomorrow though, as it is too late tonight. Unless you don't mind reading the writings of a zombie. XD
Kinda on hiatus here. If you'd still wish to chat and RP with me, follow this little spider to my CS account.
I'm a Jesus Freak. For without the love of Christ, I'd be nothing.
SpectrumWings
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SpectrumWings »

SheWolfWarrior wrote:Ehh, I'm here! Sorry for such a long absence, this time writer's block isn't the only thing to blame. No, it was part writer's block, part disinterest with the RP (disinterest in RPs happens a lot to me) and part me working on my Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction. But, since I have regained an interest in this RP, since I've just completed my fanfic and since my writer's block left me once more, I can post! Tomorrow though, as it is too late tonight. Unless you don't mind reading the writings of a zombie. XD

Ooooooh FNAF. O3O Ive been seeing a lot of those lately.

Don't worry, take your time. :lol:
Aura13
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aura13 »

Will post once my tablet fully charges
Flagship
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flagship »

@SheWolf, somewhere down the line I want Blackheart to see Faust again and remember her from that one time and make an effort to eliminate her. What do you think, especially now since Reaper is attached to her now and Faust is as well. Any ideas?
Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.Image
SheWolfWarrior
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SheWolfWarrior »

Flagship wrote:@SheWolf, somewhere down the line I want Blackheart to see Faust again and remember her from that one time and make an effort to eliminate her. What do you think, especially now since Reaper is attached to her now and Faust is as well. Any ideas?
That sounds good to me. After all, that would be the only way to get Reaper to actually fight. She's also nearly impossible to kill, so that would probably frustrate Blackheart. As for ideas, I'm not sure if I have any for how it would go down.
Kinda on hiatus here. If you'd still wish to chat and RP with me, follow this little spider to my CS account.
I'm a Jesus Freak. For without the love of Christ, I'd be nothing.
SpectrumWings
CreaturesTrade

Post by SpectrumWings »

SheWolfWarrior wrote:
Flagship wrote:@SheWolf, somewhere down the line I want Blackheart to see Faust again and remember her from that one time and make an effort to eliminate her. What do you think, especially now since Reaper is attached to her now and Faust is as well. Any ideas?
That sounds good to me. After all, that would be the only way to get Reaper to actually fight. She's also nearly impossible to kill, so that would probably frustrate Blackheart. As for ideas, I'm not sure if I have any for how it would go down.
That's going to be interesting to watch, just my two cents ( Because I'm an internet chatterbox :P).

Also, Does anyone have a Savior or two to interact with Aella? She's by the redwoods with the two Ravager prisoners.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Oh my goodness. I feel so bad. I am so sorry for disappearing on everyone. I got really really sick and have just managed to get back online now. Again, my deepest apologies.

If you're still interested, Spectrum, I have my Saviour available. I can't think of her name at the moment, but she's free if you like. :)

Meanwhile, might I be able to get a quick recap?
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
SpectrumWings
CreaturesTrade

Post by SpectrumWings »

Silvereil wrote:Oh my goodness. I feel so bad. I am so sorry for disappearing on everyone. I got really really sick and have just managed to get back online now. Again, my deepest apologies.

If you're still interested, Spectrum, I have my Saviour available. I can't think of her name at the moment, but she's free if you like. :)

Meanwhile, might I be able to get a quick recap?
Sorry for the late reply, I got exams. XP They're over now tho. :D
I believe she's called Arreya? And I can't really give a complete recap, but I know that Ashira, Onyx, Faust, Angel, Vezorox, and Aella are by the redwoods, and I think some Ravagers are headed towards Savior camp at the moment on a rescue mission ( Balthier, Arölin and Someone else? ). Also, Narathis is currently captured and trapped in Ravager Territory.

Return to “Backstage”