Rise of Dragons OOC thread

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Rise of Dragons OOC thread

Post by Aneira »

I've got half my post done but I have to go out now. I'll post once I get back from town ~
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Flagship
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flagship »

I think I'm going to wake Faust up; she's been down for long enough. See if I can still play a good dragon here. I'm gonna let Balthier sit for a few posts, at least until Vezerox and Ashira get to the camp. they gotta get there before the group rescues them. But Silver, If Arolin wants to strike up a conversation with him, feel free. He's just a bit crabby, but Arolin is older, so he should not be as touchy. :wtf:

So, I'll post for Faust and Blackheart. If you guys don't think I do her justice, please let me know, because I really want to do a good job for Rana and for you guys too! :bounce:

Oh and @Aneria, oh yes. Balthier will be furious. Absolutely. But...he'd have to see him first, and as long as you and Silver don't have any ulterior motives with your illusions to cover him... ;)
Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.Image
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

That seems like it works. I think I'll let Arölin rest as well for a bit (like I haven't already been doing that). Perhaps I can find something for Arreya to do in the meantime. I don't think I've done anything for her yet.

Oh, and I think you're doing absolutely wonderful with Blackheart, though perhaps that's just me. After all, I have only made, what, one post? XD
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Flagship
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flagship »

So Spectrum, I had Faust call Aella "Ella" due to her age; if you don't like that, let me know, I can change it. I just thought it was cute.

I have to laugh, because I was going to have Blackheart go find Daedra and Igneera and like, drag them back by their tails, but she is super exhausted and its dark, so she can't use her shadow ability. So they gotta make it back. :haha:
Aura13
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aura13 »

We must punish ze kiddies x3 and maybe Blackheart can send someone to fetch Daedra and Igneera
SpectrumWings
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SpectrumWings »

Flagship, Blackheart is as evil as ever, I assure you. :devil: I think the Ella thing's cute too. :lol: Faust's going to grow on me, I can feel it. :roll: I gotta go make a reply later.. a bit out of muse right now. XP
StormCry
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Location: Well, wherever I am, it's NOT Azeroth or Middle Earth, and that's sad

Post by StormCry »

Questions:
Is "little schilver's" illusion tactic going to be able to cover Balthier's energy signature from Onyx?
Just to be clear, time is not a flat circle... That is way too simplistic. It's a little more wibbly-wobbly than that. ~ Chromie
Flagship
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flagship »

Aneria could answer that better, as Nakota is her character. I also do know how far Arolin's abilities can reach. It's really up to them. Balthier is just the muscle If and probably when things go bad.
Last edited by Flagship on February 23rd, 2015, 9:05:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Where to kick Windago in hmm....
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Roseshine12
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Roseshine12 »

I'm going to wait on Armorath to post for Chloe before I post with Lyra and Audrea. For now, I'll post up Talath. I don't know why, I've always had a thing where I prefer posting for ALL of my characters at once but it seems I won't have that luxury. x3
"Has fate been cruel to us? You may as well ask if fire is good or bad. Fate is like fire; it can shape us... or it can destroy us. All that matters is what you do with it."
~Lorewalker Cho from World of Warcraft

For those who wish to gift me, I have a wishlist on my profile page. :3

Return to “Backstage”