magistream-related dreams?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Paleon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: magistream-related dreams?

Post by Paleon »

I had one that I went over to Morgaln's house, but he was a human, not a humanoid platypus, and he was wearing a flannel shirt with jeans, and he had a very long grey beard.
hello
dreammaker626
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreammaker626 »

NKfloofiepoof wrote:I keep having dreams where mist stalkers are given the option to breed with dragon koi and make draconic catfish babies :tard:

wow, I hope some one trys spriting some thing for this its an awesome idea.
ImageImageImageImage
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Niwer wrote:I have dreams about spriting and creatures I haven't created yet.
Well, considering that's what you do half the time....
But maybe you should create some of the creatures you saw in your dream. That is, if they are not disgusting/inappropriate.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
dreammaker626
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreammaker626 »

I don't know if its because of magistream i had this dream but last night i had dreamed i had woken up in a new world and there was some form of spirits and also other humans, The people that was there was going around a old hollowed out tree and other types of strange new plants alot of humans had been firing off these strange things that was like fireworks but they look far more magical then normal ones and also strange things happened when when i thought about the lights some how thinking about light caused me to glow and when the glow built up in the palm of my hands it made me start to float into the air. :wee: I felt nothing but joy bing there. Having woke up from that dream even makes me feel great in the real world.
ImageImageImageImage
limeChan1
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by limeChan1 »

I had a dream last night were I was stream fishing for white winged cats. (I need two). Then out of the blue it flooded with them but when I clicked a weird block thingy poped up and kept me form catching them. I was forced to watch them flot away.
It made me very sad. T_T
nighthowler
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by nighthowler »

NEW DREAM:
i dreamed that i was 'swordfighting' Morgaln. he was using his banhammer, and i was using a fish :wtf:

it started when i was streamcatching, and i saw a dragon koi, so i fished it out, then it changed into a huge dead fish. Morgaln came over and said that i was banned for hoarding enoxes. (well... i do like enoxes...) i said that there's nothing wrong with having a lot of enoxes, and that everyone else builds armies too. so he tried to hit me with that banhammer, but i blocked the blow with the fish. he kept on trying, and it tuned into a full-on fish-v-hammer fight. eventually he knocked the fish out of my hands, and i ran away to the caves of naureu, where i was attacked by a minicorn in a ninja suit. then i woke up. the end.
Last edited by nighthowler on August 27th, 2010, 2:40:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ spread the fail whale!

^Me and my laptop on a daily basis.
Shiranui
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shiranui »

Last night I dreamed that I masscaught and froze SB platypus eggs. :crazy:
HaltingTime
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

OMG, one time, I had a dream that Morgaln hit me with the bannhammer for eating pie and yes, he was a platypus and my Fire Gryphon, Quentin started chasing him around my house. It was funny! :lol: :woo:
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
anyanka
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by anyanka »

I dreamt once that i played MS with IE, and it was acting really stupid on me, but not stupid at the same time. Every time I refreshed i had like 1k shards, refresh 4356554564535 shards and then back to none again :S So then I wendt to the doni shop to buy some dark bone dragons but the page was really funny looking. Someone approached me and said "sorry I was playing a joke on ..." (can't remeber ...'s name). But that was only with the donation shop, and the shards were real :wtf:
But sadly, they were not. I woke up.
yo
Paleon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paleon »

I had a weird dream that Morgaln was Tristan and Damiens father.
hello

Return to “Community Discussion”