magistream-related dreams?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Zen
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: magistream-related dreams?

Post by Zen »

I had a dream where the guy in the MagiStream banner thing holding the Koi egg started staring at me, and then threw it at me.

Then, I sold it for free at the person released it and then the banner went back to normal 'cept where the guy in the banner wasn't holding a Koi egg.

So it was like he was trying to do the Itsy Bitsy spider thing with one hand. :crazy: XD
iaculum
CreaturesTrade

Post by iaculum »

I had a dream that I was making a grilled cheese, and there was this magistream egg floating around.
The egg was kinda like that Microsoft Word Paperclip- it was 2d and just floating there.

I don't really remember what it looked like, though.

I have VERY wierd dreams.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolfeyedangel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfeyedangel »

Unless it involves Magistream critters in wierd ways, Magistream is too normal for my dreams. (Note, my dreams are one reason I don't watch horror movies. They don't need any help thank you very much. And those are the NON-Nightmares.)

~Wolf
PBEs in which I participate: High Reaches 4th Pass, Golden Valley Weyr
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keolah
CreaturesTrade

Post by Keolah »

Heh. Last night I dreamed that there was a new creature released. But the eggs looked like Xand Bear eggs... Well, I was close, anyway? :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I had a dream a few nights ago that some kind of glitch went on, and like, five people got 50mil gold added to their accounts. And I was one of those five, and I bought a bunch of old donation creatures and such, and I gave gold to people who needed it. It was a damn good dream.

I was sad when I woke up to my 17k.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Umalia
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Umalia »

I had a dream last night where two more creatures got released into the Stream. One of them was some sort of rattlesnake or dragon or something. The other egg was blue-ish black and had spikes sticking out of it making it look kind of like a sun. Not sure what it was supposed to be, though.
Flowerlark
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flowerlark »

I had a weird long one a while back.

Everyone who played magistream lived together in a hogwarts-like dorm. Tristan came to visit and announced that crystalwings would be released in the stream at midnight. We all went on a bus to the location- which looked like a school cafeteria. At the stroke of midnight gems began to stream overhead, dropping on us. Only one crystalwing egg fell, and a rather hard-luck girl caught it, so we were all happy for her. But then a mean looking young boy snatched it from her and ran off. We all gave chase then Tristan came again and told the boy that he had failed the integrity test that this release was about. One of the moderators appeared- it was Johnny Depp wearing a skeleton costume. He was about to launch some evil scheme that would bring down magistream when we all swarmed him and held him until the police came. Turned out everything had been a front to catch Johnny Depp red handed and get him arrested.

Yeah... I have very strange dreams. :P
ImageImageImage
Knuckerbearer
Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Knuckerbearer »

Wow. Well, at least you're never bored when you sleep!
A wicked one forgiven and saved by Jesus' loving sacrifice. ImageImageImageImageImage
ElementalNovel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ElementalNovel »

*gaspeth* Epic dream last night. I dreamt I was actually at the stream, but the area around it was still the front page, so I was sitting on words and stuff. I had this big frying pan and I was sifting through the dirt at the bottom convinced that was where really rare eggs were hiding. I kept coming up with panfuls of rare eggs, (don't know what they were, but they all looked really cool.) but when I put them down they would roll back into the water or someone would steal them. I remember thinking that it was a far walk to the Keep when I woke up.
T I M S H E L ImageImageImageBut this- this is a ladder to climb to the stars...
I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul.
It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe.
It is always attacked and never destroyed— because "Thou mayest."
dreammaker626
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreammaker626 »

I hope i don't have dreams about magistream creatures, Normally when i have dreams about monsters its the kind that want to eat me and alot of the magistream creatures are big enough to eat me whole. D:(at least they look that way to me.)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”