magistream-related dreams?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HaltingTime
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: magistream-related dreams?

Post by HaltingTime »

nighthowler wrote:so.... i dunno if i'm the only one, but i've been playing magistream so much that i dream about it!

i once dreamed that i was walking around some place with two dragon eggs, a hellhound and a unicorn. ethere was loads of other people around, and they kept randomly coming over and poking the eggs, so i got annoyed and started poking their eggs, which seemed to make them happy. then everyone left and i was left alone with a platypus. the platypus got up on two legs and started yelling at me for spamming, then it pulled a hammer out of nowhere and ran towards me, hammer at the ready. i ran and ran, but the platypus came faster and caught up with me and hit me over the head and thats when i woke up.

Morgaln is creepy in dreams. he's been in others of my dreams as well. i think he's dream-stalking me!

...thats not a good thing (or is it???) :haha:

i've already been banned four times dreamwise (once for liking waffles, once for 'spamming' once for breathing and once for eating the rulebook :yarly: ) and hit twice with that hammer! STOP STALKING ME, DREAM-MORGALN!
I dare you to eat the rulebook again. XD
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I once dreamed that Temple Cats were selling for like, 800g each for about ten minutes. And I spent all of my gold on them, then turned around and sold all but two an hour later for 800k each.

I also had a dream that MagiStream SHUT DOWN FOREVER. What a nightmare ><; I woke up terrified - I bolted to my computer to make sure it was still here, hahaha.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
nighthowler
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by nighthowler »

Dragonfang wrote:
nighthowler wrote:so.... i dunno if i'm the only one, but i've been playing magistream so much that i dream about it!

i once dreamed that i was walking around some place with two dragon eggs, a hellhound and a unicorn. ethere was loads of other people around, and they kept randomly coming over and poking the eggs, so i got annoyed and started poking their eggs, which seemed to make them happy. then everyone left and i was left alone with a platypus. the platypus got up on two legs and started yelling at me for spamming, then it pulled a hammer out of nowhere and ran towards me, hammer at the ready. i ran and ran, but the platypus came faster and caught up with me and hit me over the head and thats when i woke up.

Morgaln is creepy in dreams. he's been in others of my dreams as well. i think he's dream-stalking me!

...thats not a good thing (or is it???) :haha:

i've already been banned four times dreamwise (once for liking waffles, once for 'spamming' once for breathing and once for eating the rulebook :yarly: ) and hit twice with that hammer! STOP STALKING ME, DREAM-MORGALN!
I dare you to eat the rulebook again. XD

*eats the rulebook*

hmm... tastes like chicken!

*looks around hastily in case Morgaln is watching*
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ spread the fail whale!

^Me and my laptop on a daily basis.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that when I opened up my browser and came to Magistream I had one new PM. I went to look what it was about and it was from Tristan and adressed to all "Global Moderators" and Morgaln and somehow I had ended up being one of the receivers too. Only, when I opened the PM, there were small personifications of Tristan and Morgaln discussing about things instead of normal text. The little PM-Tristan was trying very hard to convince Morgaln that it would be hilarious to release remakes of all the retired donation pets. Morgaln didn't agree. Tristan had arguments like "But imagine all their faces when new gemhogs would roam all around!" and chuckeled at himself. Morgaln still wasn't convinced. I kept trying to ask why I could see this PM-virtual-discussion thing but the blue guys just kept ignoring me. Just when they finally noticed me and were about to say something to me, I woke up.

Dear subconsciousness, what are you trying to tell me? :t-boo:
Firepaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

*sighs*
I dreamt we had 3 new creatures, one of which I've already forgot :t-boo:

I gotta get more sleep. I've had so many of these, it really can't be a good thing :t-sleep:

One of the creatures you caught and hatched and all, but it was human-like and a ally, but you could have multiples, and they looked like the Na'vi-things (since I've never seen the movies, just what people draw and stuffs)

One that, I'm pretty sure, was a hatchling in the stream, don't ask why... and I forget the third, but I'm sure there was a third. I woke up and was like "OMG I gotta catch more!" Then I realized it was all a dream :t-sweat:

Image Image
Skyeh
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Skyeh »

One time I had a dream where four new stream creatures came out, and somehow, when I went to click on an egg, it was like I was actually diving into water. I managed to catch one, it was some furry green monster (it hatched as soon as I brought it out of the water), and I tried to sell it to this person for 4k, but he said that it was too expensive and that he didn't even like that kind, even though it had been seconds since it was released. I went back down and got another one, this one was blue and white spotted, with a brown antler coming out of it, and it was a lot rarer. Then I woke up.
GreenBlack
CreaturesTrade

Post by GreenBlack »

Once I had a Dream Where the Stream was flooded with another snake/reptile-like creature and on the home page where the twitter updates are I saw A post from An artist saying "I hope you like these guys they are new and here to stay." And I was all like yes! Then I woke up and realized it was a dream... T_T
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

Back in the days when MagiStream went down every night I'd dream that it had gone down, then I'd wake up to Damien saying "MS is down".
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

ElementalNovel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ElementalNovel »

I dreamt that I jumped into the computer and was in the forums, but it was like a big office building with a room for each topic and big conference tables to sit at. I was walking around and everyone was those random people your mind conjurs up, but they all wore nametags with their usernames on them. I was looking for people I knew but no one knew me! I also said something about temple cats to someone and they didn't know what I was talking about. It was really weird.
T I M S H E L ImageImageImageBut this- this is a ladder to climb to the stars...
I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul.
It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe.
It is always attacked and never destroyed— because "Thou mayest."
SoftlySoaring
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoftlySoaring »

I always dream stuff like that, like I get up, go on the computer, do all the stuff I usually do (including magistream) and then I wake up, absolutely CONVINCED that I had already done that....but I hadn't. Weird.

Return to “Community Discussion”