Magiversary 2022! New Crystalwings!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary 2022!

Post by Graveworm »

40 minutes!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

It'sh raining flower, leavesh, shnowflakeesh, aandd, well, ...hic... raindroopsh *ggigglesnort*. Danksh Remy.

Edit: Lol, my first time posting drunk, forgot to say that 20 drinks gave me 3 of the 2020 crystalwings.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

May 10th 2022: Creatures 1318, 1319, 1320, and 1321 have been released.

They are limited Magiversary event creatures and will flood the stream up to and including May 19th. They will be able to breed.

Creature 1318: ???
Obtained by: Stream, limited event creature
Sprites: Xenomorph/Lazuli
Description: Kestrad
Spoiler
Vernal Crystalwing Egg:
Bright stone petals are sprouting out of this cheerfully colored egg.

Vernal crystalwings are playful, curious creatures. They are not small, about the length of an average magi???s armspan from head to tailtip, and very heavy, as the flowers and petals all over their body are made out of gorgeous gems. Even so, they are incredibly fast and agile, loving nothing more than racing each other and any other flying creatures nearby they can goad into joining their games. Somewhat unusually for their species, vernal crystalwings do not do well in caves, as they require sunlight to grow. As a result, they are less adept at finding crystals to snack on, and as such are easily befriended by anyone who offers them gems to eat. They molt their petals in the winter, and those gems are gathered for crafting into exquisite jewelry and artwork. Items created from their gems collect and store sunlight, exuding it in a gentle warmth and energizing anyone nearby.

Sprite art: Lazuli | Description: Kestrad
Creature 1319: ???
Description: Real
Spoiler
Sommar Crystalwing
Golden gossamer??feathers adorn this egg spreading warmth around it.

Sommar crystalwings are a common sight once summer arrives. They can be found lazing around various areas around the Keep, often in the most unexpected places. Professors and students alike have had to accept that summer lectures cannot be held without at least a couple of curious sommar crystalwings attending as well. Although they are harmless, many students complain about the seemingly endless amount of hours these courses take. Not because they are boring, but because the sommar crystalwings emanate heat. Their odd wings appear to be made out of sun rays, not blinding but extremely hot. Standing in the presence of a sommar crystalwing can be compared with the time spent inside a sauna. The crystalwings do not appear to be aware of this as they love to be in the presence of people, especially on the warmest of summer days. Creatures like winged cats tend to stick around sommar crystalwings, as they laze about the entire day without a care.

Sprite art: Lazuli | Description: Real
Creature 1320: ???
Sprites:Xenomorph/Lazuli
Description: Real
Spoiler
Autumnal Crystalwing
This beautiful, heavy egg is covered in dead leaves.

Autumnal crystalwings are migratory creatures. They follow the seasons, feeling the most comfortable in the wet weather of autumn. It is believed the autumnal crystalwings bring abundant rains in the cold mornings of autumn as well as thick fogs. Their presence is marked by the faint scent of sweet maple and by the coloration of their bodies. Their thick, leathery wings resemble leaves. Although all of them have the coloration of autumn leaves, the males are brightly colored compared to the females. The males use the colors to their advantage, trying to attract the attention of females. With a great passion for dead and dying leaves, the autumnal crystalwings can be so focused on them that they no longer pay attention to their surroundings. The only other thing they care about just as much is colorful gems. They often venture inside deep and narrow caves in search of beautiful crystals. They eat some of these gems while hoarding the rest. A sleeping autumnal crystalwing can easily be mistaken for a pile of fallen leaves, only the shining gems giving it away. Unlike other crystalwings, the autumnal prefer to fly close to the trees, blending in with the autumn leaves. Gems that fall from their bodies are gathered and turned into delicate pieces of jewelry, often gifted to those who celebrate their birthdays in the fall season.

Sprite art: Lazuli | Description: Real
Creature 1321: ???
Description: Sochitelya
Spoiler
Vetur Crystalwing
This pale egg leaves a thin patina of frost on everything it touches.
Hailing from the northernmost stretches of Boreus, vetur crystalwings are reclusive and mysterious creatures. Covered in crystals that resemble the ice structures of their homes, they easily blend in with their surroundings, though their colouring is different. The white glitter of the females blends in with the snow where they nest to hatch their eggs, while the darker males hunt during the long nights, blending in with the sky and the stars. Magi can spot when a vetur crystalwing has passed by the frosted footprints they leave on any area bare of snow. Those vetur crystalwings raised by magi tend to be calm, quiet presences, large enough to take up room but not so huge as to cause damage with their gentle frost. However, when angered, vetur crystalwings can call up biting snow and wind to direct at whatever - or whoever - has offended them.

Sprite art: Lazuli | Description: Sochitelya
Additional Info: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=231001
Last edited by VilaWolf on May 10th, 2022, 12:29:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

Season based Crystalwings, woah, how awesome!
What a great time, i mean it is my first ever magiversary on the site and we get season based ones? I love it!!! <3
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rallis
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by rallis »

Drink alshoo giivesh lasht yyear'sh cwingsh too. Jusht goot a galliuum hatchie.
I rent my donis for breeding. Check my About Me for details.

Anything in my Shop Stock tab is for sale. PM me if interested!
http://magistream.com/user/rallis/Shop-Stock

Rest in peace, Smores, the greatest dog in the world. July 19, 2007 - Jan. 6, 2018
There will never be a better friend than you.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Ooooh they're season themed.

Vernal- Spring
Sommar- Summer (Sommar = summer in Swedish)
Autumnal- Autumn
Vetur- Winter (Vetur winter in Icelandic, according to google translate)
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

BBkat wrote:Ooooh they're season themed.

Vernal- Spring
Sommar- Summer (Sommar = summer in Swedish)
Autumnal- Autumn
Vetur- Winter (Vetur winter in Icelandic, according to google translate)
Updated first post with this train of thought lol

thanks for the info all
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magiversary 2022! New Crystalwings!

Post by Atlantica »

17 crystalwings from 100 drinks :/

why we cannot have the 'yes' and 'no' buttons in same spot as the 'have another' button??

click 'have another' and next page the 'yes' and 'no' button are in same spot where 'have another' button was.

my right hand have carpal tunnel... it hurt to buy many drinks :angry:
happylandfills
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by happylandfills »

I love de sheashonal deme! and de new drinnk givesh you old cryshtalwingsh!! II've got two sho far from 20 drinkssh heehee
I hoard Ratumbidae, Kelungs, Paervem, and much more. PM me if you have any you'd like to sell to me, my hoard list is on my profile :angel:

Feel free to mine my nursery!
☺Happy's Giveaway☺
☺Happy's Breeding Services☺

vividmirage
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by vividmirage »

can't wait to see the adults!!
★ hi, i'm mirage! any pronouns; active on chicken smoothie & pixel cat's end as well
★ currently returning from a year-long hiatus and no longer have a good grasp on values
★ (or any idea how half the creatures in my keep ended up in my possession lmao)

Return to “Community Discussion”