Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
FridayWolf13
CreaturesTrade

Re: Tyleran OOC

Post by FridayWolf13 »

Awh thank you. I try! :italian:

Also, @Paradise, I thought I should let you know that Zem is just sitting on the tavern, not a separate room. She'd left her bags in the corner when the fight broke out.
^.^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I am currently in (5) roleplays.
A Tale of Two Schools
Exploration
Twisted
Sparrows in the Woods
Kirorokat1132
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Username: Kirorokat1132
Name: Rorienne (rory-EN)
Race: Shapeshifter, alternate form is a Red Fox.
Class: Assassin
Appearance: Rorienne has a figure of lean, willowy muscle and stands at a slightly short height of 5'3". She's not weak, but she specialized in speed and dexterity. Rorienne is lightly tanned and has fiery orangish-red hair, choppy and a couple inches about her shoulders with her fringey bangs parted heavily to the left , and green eyes. She's not endowed with much in the way of "womanly assets", but she finds this just makes it easier to disguise her identity when she needs to. She likes clothes that look good on her and are easy to move in, but she'll wear just about anything. She's able to use several kinds of small weapons, but she's most proficient with daggers and throwing knives, so she always has those strapped somewhere near her hips and thighs for quick access.

Her fox form is pretty standard; her fur is mostly an orange-ish color with a white underbelly and brown socks on her paws and legs.

Personality: Rorienne has a penchant for mischief and likes to keep a bit of humor in serious situations. Despite her age, she still likes to impishly tease and even prank her friends (and total strangers), and finds delight when someone "plays the game" she starts. That is to say, she loves it when she finds a kindred spirit that'll give her just as much crap as she gives them. However, Rorienne never aims to hurt her victims through her mischief. However, if someone wrongs her, she will hold a grudge until she gets them back, and Rorienne is a very passive-aggressive type of person; she will watch, wait, and plan her revenge until the perfect opportunity presents itself.

She's curious and inquisitive, but doesn't stick to long-term projects very well unless they're broad; she gets bored quickly. She is also rather intelligent and observant, but doesn't like to flaunt it. Rorienne is pretty free-spirited and has a loose set of morals, but she can and will find exceptions to them if she feels a situation calls for it. She can be an excellent liar when she wants to be.

History: Rorienne was a street urchin all the way up until she was old enough to live on her own. She was a mischief maker in any way she could find to be; from petty theft and pick-pocketing to produce cart races with her friends. Once she was old enough, she tried getting a job, but her short attention span lead to her being unable to really focus on something for more than two or three months, so she wound up being a type of mercenary where she'd do pretty much anything short of murder and kidnapping for the right price. Whenever she hit a slump, she'd either steal what she needed or scavenge in the forest. For the past few years Rorienne has lived nomadically, having gotten bored enough with her hometown to go out and explore new areas.

Alignment(Good? Bad? Neutral?): Chaotic Neutral to Lawful Evil; she pretty much does whatever she wants, but has some principles that she (probably) won't break.
Crush: None
Lover: None
Other: While Rorienne's aim with throwing knives is unparalleled, interestingly enough her aim with a bow or crossbow isn't worth dirt.
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
Sirrusly
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sirrusly »

Accepted :) Feel free to post whenever!
In this coastal town, that they forgot to close down
Armageddon- come, Armageddon! Come Armageddon, come!

I currently have 17/ 25 gifts! Thank you!
Wishlist!
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Thank you!
*claps and settles into seat*
Right then, I got 7 pages of posts to read, time to get started.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

XD It's awesome how no one sees or everybody just ignores the wyvern in the town square.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Hey guys, sorry I've been so busy lately and haven't had the time to post. I'm going to try and get one in tomorrow if I can.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Sirrusly
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sirrusly »

Silvereil wrote:XD It's awesome how no one sees or everybody just ignores the wyvern in the town square.
At this point, I am sure that seeing mythical beasts of legend in the middle of a town is completely within the bounds of normalcy xD Sorry, I'll have Felvani notice him when I can have a chance to edit my post
In this coastal town, that they forgot to close down
Armageddon- come, Armageddon! Come Armageddon, come!

I currently have 17/ 25 gifts! Thank you!
Wishlist!
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Lol, no problem. I'm more thinking of how to get Kaeden to interact with the others, while also eagerly awaiting the point where Arreya can start playing a role in their journey...
:lol:
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Also sorry! To be honest, I completely forgot about it when I was reading through everything. I can get Rory to notice it as well?
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

This is funny...

YEAH! Join the party! Everyone can notice dear old Faeron whenever they like! :D Maybe I'll just have Kaeden give up and walk back outside to sit in the rain with her miserable wyvern.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Return to “Backstage”