A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadowless OOC

Post by Narvix »

Sorry! Still planning on getting a post in. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. My Spanish class will come to an end by the 19th when I take my final |D Physics and Calculus would still be in session until mid December but, at least I'll have one class done and out of my mind.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."

Weekly Blog * Deviant Art
* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
NekoKyu
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by NekoKyu »

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, but I’ve got a post done! I’ve got a huge case of writer’s block with Darrien right now, so I’m just gonna leave him be. And now I’m gonna back track through posts here, so hopefully no one gets confused. Image

In regards to the job conversation, specifically the stripper issue, I recently became friends with a girl who works as a stripper. Everything she tells me about it makes it sound horrible (and also particularly useful for future character ideas, but I digress). For one, she usually works 12 hours each night, from 6pm to 6am, with no time to even sleep in between getting off and going to school. She’s been diagnosed with fatigue to the point where she struggles focusing for long periods of time because her eyes literally refuse to work and start flickering from side to side. She says that the pay is good and it’s the main reason why she hasn’t quit yet, but she hates it. In fact, just a couple weeks ago a coworker of hers got sent to the hospital after a customer got aggressive when she tried to make him stop touching her (for those that aren’t aware, there are extremely strict ‘no touching’ rules).

@Griffin: Really late, but I’m glad that my post came out as a success. X3 I was really worried that it would come across as rude or something with me interrupting yours and Dew’s posts.

@Dew: My love! :t-glomp:

I would totally let you read my essay. There’s really only a few minor things I’d change about it, such as the solution I offered, but I’m still extremely proud of it. And it also was another essay that come me a job offer suggestion.

Wow, okay then. XD Well, at least you know who the TP culprit is x3

Also, you’re homecoming sounds like a blast! Glad you had fun. :t-hug:

@Questions of the day!: Why? Because I’m totally a spazz. Image

Dew’s favorite animal is a kitty, thus it is Neko. :3 Neko loves animals too much to choose.
Except for bugs. Neko is not into creepy crawlies. Nope, nuh-uh.

Cockroach story! Not as amazing as Duragi’s (I absolutely loved your story, btw). It was back in elementary school, and my brothers were having a slumber party with all their friends. So I wouldn’t feel lonely, my mom let me invite two friends and offered to let us sleep in the house, but my friends were particularly boy crazy, one more understandably so since she was three years older than me, so we decided to stay downstairs in the party room (to clarify, my family lives in an apartment building, the “party room” is a cabin-like house by the pool in the center of the building). Everyone had their sleeping bags laid out already and were laughing and trying to scare each other. Then my friend suddenly shouted for everyone to look, smiling as she lifted up the edge of someone’s sleeping bag. About four or five cockroaches scuttled out, scurrying to hide. Everyone started scream, but best yet was one of the guys jumped up into the arms of another, where they fell backwards onto the couch. Needless to say, no one slept on the floor that night.

I love pineapples. :yarly:

When it comes to cause of death, I think Darrien would much rather die of heat, since he’s always wearing layers of clothing to stay warm and wouldn’t mind shedding said layers at all.
As for Corliss, it would be a toss up between commando and whatever the heck her Host happened to be wearing at the time. Which kind of applies to everything, real. XD

Also, in response to Renton’s color obsession, the symbolism of color changes with culture. For example, red is the color of luck in China where brides wear red for their wedding. And also, large quantities of blood in water actually turns yellow, despite movies and tv shows displaying bodies tainting water red.

Also, also: chocolate is healthy. Sweets and sugar in general have a certain level of healthiness because they can cause a release of endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands.

I can’t say I have a least favorite part. I mean, there are parts of myself I might generally dislike a bit, but nothing that I’d outright hate or place in last place on the list. Though I totally get hating other people’s feet. While studying in the hallway just the other day, one classmate insisted on stretching his legs out so his feet were invading my personal space.

OMG! Games? Games! Image I love games. Kingdom Hearts is my absolute life blood, but I also like the Final Fantasy series (and absolutely adore Zack). I also also love Tales of Symphonia and the other Tales games. Then there’s Folklore, Puppeteer, Portal, Pokemon, Digimon, and many others.

I think it should be clear my opinions on the questions of the day. :yarly:

Off the top of my head I’m watching Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Sleepy Hollow, Awkward, Gotham, Sailor Moon, and How to Get Away With Murder.

Darrien would just throw on a random costume and trick-or-treat. I mean, free candy? OF COURSE he’d be there. But, you know he’s going to cause some mischief as well. While Corliss, I feel she would be really confused and surprisingly excited about the idea of Halloween, and as such would have a lot of poorly executed theories and ideas due to her lack of knowledge on the subject. Especially the “trick” part.

Dude, I hardly remember any of the books I’ve gone through. Let’s see, there’s Harry Potter, Shiver, The Darkest Powers trilogy, and Castaways of the Flying Dutchmen. I know there’s lots more, but many of which I’ve forgotten the titles of with the passage of time.
Storytellers from the womb to the tomb :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Standing on top of the world,
Who'd have ever thought that we would fall.

˙llɐɟ plnoʍ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ɹǝʌǝ ǝʌɐɥ p,oɥʍ
`plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo doʇ uo ƃuıpuɐʇS
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

What sucks is that I have nothing to make a response to |D
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."

Weekly Blog * Deviant Art
* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

Hi all.

I'm really sad to say that I'm going to be closing this down. I've found that as of late, I haven't really enjoyed writing. I'm not sure why - might be school, might be stress, might be lack of time - but I just can't seem to find my passion for it. Life has just been really hard for me recently, and inevitably, it comes first.

I'm also upset with myself for how I conducted things here. I haven't been taking responsibility for this rp as much as I should have, and letting it just sit like this for two months is unforgivable. Nothing can excuse my poor conduct, and I'm sorry.

Overall, I want to thank all of you so much for this ride, even if it was short. I never expected anyone to join Shadowless, and I went through a lot of self-doubt before I posted it. I cannot even begin to express how much fun I've had with all of you.

I'll be leaving both threads up for a week or two before closing them, just in case anyone wants to grab something.

Thank you very, very much! ^_^
Storyteller from the womb to the tomb. :cool:

Return to “Backstage”