Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Tyleran OOC

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

I'm going to post tomorrow, I'm so sleepy :yawns: But yey new lore~!
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
FridayWolf13
CreaturesTrade

Post by FridayWolf13 »

I have suddenly realized that I've been playing my character as a human when I originally intended her to be a shapeshifter. It's been working rather well though, considering she has a animal counterpart with her.

Would you have any objections to me changing her back to a human? (Though she's never really done anything shape-shifter-y).
:facepalm:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I am currently in (5) roleplays.
A Tale of Two Schools
Exploration
Twisted
Sparrows in the Woods
Sirrusly
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sirrusly »

You can change her into a human if you want, I have no objections. ^.^
In this coastal town, that they forgot to close down
Armageddon- come, Armageddon! Come Armageddon, come!

I currently have 17/ 25 gifts! Thank you!
Wishlist!
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I'm gonna make a new character if that is alright but I was wondering if he could be bad but go to good.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Sirrusly
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sirrusly »

Yep, you could do that if you want to :) It's your character, after all.
In this coastal town, that they forgot to close down
Armageddon- come, Armageddon! Come Armageddon, come!

I currently have 17/ 25 gifts! Thank you!
Wishlist!
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Thank you I'll start on him.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Username: ParadiseSeeker
Name: Shadow Azor
Race: human
Class: beastmaster
Appearance: Shadow stands 6'0 and was built slim for running. His skin is dark with white hair he may look slightly out of place but he doesn't really mind , he likes being different. On Shadow's face are two white streaks under both eyes, he never tells anyone what they are from or how he got them. Shadow had ghostly blue eyes that seem to glow in the darkness. Both ears Shadow wears two piercings along with two feathers in his hair, he says they are from his family but no one really knows.
Personality: . Calm, most of the time Shadow is a calm person and is easy to talk to.
. Responsible, in bad situations Shadow will make sure nothing gets out of hand.
. Selfless, Shadow doesn't value himself as much as he values others.
. Protective, when someone threatens or hurts someone he cares about Shadow will not hesitate to act.
History: Shadow grew up outside of a town in an old abandoned house that his family found, his parents found it when his mother was pregnant with Shadow they were very poor and couldn't afford to buy a house in town and raise a baby. Three months later Shadow was born, by then his father grew less interested in Shadow's mother and started to have affairs, Shadow's mother knew this but stayed with his father so they wouldn't be homeless. When Shadow was seven his father would come home drunk and beat his mother, yet his mother stayed for Shadow's sake. When his father would come home and start to fight with Shadow's mother shadow would stand up for her and take beatings or fight his father.

Finally when Shadow was thirteen he could get a job in town, his job was to sell weapons he made a fair amount of money and got home before his father luckily. This continued until he was sixteen his father still continued beating his mother and claimed the title as wife beater and drunkard of town. Then the officials came and took him away, that ment Shadow had to work more for his mother and himself. Shadow's mother was growing sickly over the years and that forced Shadow to learn to fight and become skilled at it, taking a job as a beastmaster secretly was how he paid for his mother's medicine. Despite Shadow trying as hard as he could his mother passed when he was eighteen. Having to leave the house since he could not bare it Shadow continued his job never looking back to his father who continued to rot on jail or his house, until he heard of what was happening now.
Alignment: bad going into good
Crush: come get him ;)
Lover: no
Other:
Shadow has a pet male bobcat named yatimah meaning orphaned one.
Last edited by ParadiseSeeker on February 23rd, 2015, 1:05:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

... Okay, Fenn also wants to get that.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

All right. So I've decided to make another character. >.< Though, it's kind of late and I gotta finish her tomorrow... But here's the start at least.

EDIT: It's finished

Spoiler
Username: Silvereil
Name: Kaeden Ayling
Race: Human
Class: Beastmaster
Weapon: She carries two knives with her
Appearance: Kaeden is a relatively tall, sturdy woman. She stands at about 1.3 meters and has silvery white hair that stretches past her shoulders down to her lower back. Often, it is put up into a long pony tail to keep it out of her face. Kaeden's skin is light, and her eyes are a pale, greyish green color. She is pretty light weight, more agile and swift than anything else, though she is still pretty strong, a good bit stronger than she looks. As a symbol of the beastmaster tribe that raised her, she has a butterfly, though more of a tribal butterfly than one of those corny tattoos some people get sometime. Her clothing mostly consists of pants and sleeveless shirts in foresty and grey hues that allow her to blend in and hide when she needs to.
Personality: Kaeden is fierce and determined, a quick thinker who does not take long to act in various situations. She is used to being alone, having been raised in a tribe that kind of had an everyone-for-themselves attitude, so she's not always the most sensitive to other's emotions. If one looks into Kaeden's eyes, they will see that wild, almost untamable look that many animals she deals with carry. Many of the animals Kaeden befriends are pretty intelligent, loyal, and fierce. She almost never backs down from a challenge and actually enjoys it when life throws a curve ball at her, or sometimes in her case, curve balls.
Though she only carries two knives with her, do not mess with her. She definitely knows how to use them, even when going up against someone with a sword or a club or some other weapon like that. Not to mention, if she happens to become unarmed for any other reason, she always does have her trusty wyvern and her own tricks up her sleeve (though maybe the wyvern not so literally up her sleeve). She's a quick learner and is pretty quick to pick up on different tricks. Kaeden is loyal and trustworthy, though she can seem a bit dodgy at times. One thing is for certain: while she may not be on such good terms with other races (elves), she has no love for demons and will join forces with those she doesn't enjoy being around if it means getting to bring down some of the shady pests.

History: After her family was killed with the rest of the village when Kaeden was only 5, she was alone and left wandering the wilderness. Lucky for her, she came across a wandering Beastmaster, who was part of a wandering Beastmaster tribe. He took her in and raised her as part of the tribe. Being the quick learner she was, by the age of 7, she had, with the help of the man who took her in, pretty much successfully tamed a little wyvern hatchling that sort of followed her home the one day. Then she was trained in the taming of other, wild, and almost untamable creatures. Kaeden became an expert at taming untamable creatures, and befriending them. She knows how to keep a dragon calm long enough for others to get away, or get it to at least turn against anyone she wishes it to, though she does try to stay away from them, as they tend to make her wyvern friend (who remained with her after he followed her home) a little nervous. Kaeden knows how to calm a skittish horse and build its confident. If anything, Kaeden gets along with animals better than she does humans, and that's the way she is now.
Alignment(Good? Bad? Neutral?): Neutral to Good, more like somewhere in between
Crush: Open
Lover: Open
Other: She has a young, male wyvern she raised from a hatchling named Faeron that followed her home the one day. He grew to be about the average wyvern size, though a tad bit smaller (tad bit) and still strong enough to carry her. About the only person he actually is completely nice to, always bringing her presents and sort of "cuddling up to her" (as much as a wyvern can cuddle with someone), is Kaeden, the one who found him as a hatchling and raised him. It was a lot of work, but it's worth it to have a loyal companion. Faeron is quite protective of Kaeden, and is actually pretty snappy when it comes to anyone not his girl. Around others, he never is too far away from Kaeden if he can help it and always keeps a close eye on any others in case they decide to try something. So basically, all of that means that he's pretty much like any other rude wyvern around people who are not Kaeden.
Last edited by Silvereil on February 23rd, 2015, 7:58:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I'm in love with Shadow's picture <3

Return to “Backstage”