Change in moderators

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Dream
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Change in moderators

Post by Dream »

Lots of love and respect for Wolf :t-hugs:
Hope you have fun in, as TNHawke called it, the 'land of purple names'.
ImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Change in moderators

Post by pegasi1978 »

firepaw60 wrote:
DevilCrest wrote:
kiara5 wrote:I hope this doesnt count as spam, but since you are talking about being mods and things like that, I would like to ask, if I may; Does being a donor have anything to do with becoming a mod? As far as I know, all moderators are donors as well. It just made me wonder.

EDIT: Oh, that's interesting. I never knew that artists got payed in shards. Maybe I should try to apply for being an artist...
That's just a general trend, I think. :P

I don't think Faeryl nor pegasi1978 were purple when they were offered mod positions...though, my memory is UBER fail sometimes. XD
Er... Faeryl was a donor, I'm sure of it (once, a while ago I ordered donis from him)
pegasai, I'm not sure :P
Yes, I was purple before I became a mod.
FeralToki wrote:My only question (now that it has sprung to mind) is this: who will be doing the patrolling/pruning of the Daily Adoptable Nursery in her absence?
The DAN will not be forgotten. wolfeyedangel was not the only moderator with ability to update the spreadsheet with post locations. In fact I plan on going through it in the near future and give it a through cleaning.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”