Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadowless OOC

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Hmmm..I love video games so there's way to many to choose from, but I really like the Professor Layton series. But I also adore anything with RPG elements.

I'm thinking about posting for Kenny, in reaction to Kivar trying to seal his conscience away, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

I'm not big on feet either, but they're not my least favorite. For my body in particular, it's my sides (if that counts as a body part). They're my weak spot and most ticklish place. All my friends think that it's fun to jab their hand into my side and watch me jump...
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

I would like to see Kenny's reaction :3

My sister has the same reaction when people poke her sides. She squeaks in addition to jumping x3
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."

Weekly Blog * Deviant Art
* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

I think my favorite games would have to be Okami, Assassin's Creed II, and Journey. I also really like all the Pokemon and Animal Crossing games too, though!

Question of the day: Opinion on my questions of the day?

@Narvix: Honestly, I have dreams about rping all the time. Sometimes its with my mind babies, sometimes with the mind babies of others, sometimes with characters that exist only in that dream, but are still somehow connected to rping. Idk, I think it's because I get way too really excited in general over rping! :srs:

@Duragi:
Mm, have you gotten your ears checked? My dad has a problem with earwax buildup, which leads to him having a lot of trouble hearing, and that underwater thing happens for him. A buildup of wax could also explain the pain, if it's pressing against your eardrum.

@Rockfalcon: I've never actually thought about feet in that regard, because idk the shape just generally grosses me out?? But now I'm probably going to think about that whenever I see feet now... :sweat:

@Griffin: It's totally fine if you post with Kenny, but just make sure you're only covering the transition of control. Anything that Kivar does after she's taken control, Kenny shouldn't be conscious for.

YOOOO. I loathe when people jab me in the sides. Everything goes from fun and games to I will rip out your throat in about two seconds, for me. :derp: I'm ticklish there, sure, but holy crap being jabbed is painful, man. It's one of those things I really, really don't like people doing to me. Like I would honestly lose friends over it if they continuously did it to me even after I asked them to stop.
Storyteller from the womb to the tomb. :cool:
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

The questions of the day are great! I have fun answering them.

Do we have a set number of people we're allowed to kill in this RP? Like, I know we can't go on a spree, but can we just find a random person and kill them whenever our Champions feel like it?
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

I quite like your daily questions x3 Gives me something to think about :) Plus, it gets conversations going aha.

Personally, I don't think jabbing people in the side is at all fun for anyone. Now, if you're simply poking without it being painful, then it shouldn't be an issue unless you're told to stop.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

I keep my ears cleaned, though. I use the thing and everything.

I haven't seen to any sort of medical professionals in 6 years.

EDIT: I don't have a favorite game. I like pokemon, Kingdom hearts, megaman, loz, halo, bioshock, other stuff.

I like your questions of the day.
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

I'm glad you guys actually like my questions of the day. ;u; I just thought they would be something fun to do. (And yes, Narvix, perfect conversation starters! c; )

@Rockfalcon: Actually, you can go on a spree. As long as your character isn't killing other rpers' characters without permission, kill all you like. Just don't make it unrealistic, like having your Champion stab five thousand people to death in one night or something like that.

@Narvix: I wish people would just poke me in the side, that I don't think I'd mind nearly as much. ;n; I've unfortunately only experienced the painful jabs.

@Duragi:
Ah, yes, the thing. 10/10 description.
But even if you regularly clean your ears, the buildup can still happen. My dad always cleans his ears, but still has to go in every five years or so and get his ears flushed. Even though you have a record going of not seeing any doctors, I'd still consider it, because getting your ears checked and at least knowing what's going on is better than suffering blindly, right?
Storyteller from the womb to the tomb. :cool:
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

Pardon me while I make some big assumptions in my next post |D Erdraund is going to be an actual Champion in my post so, if you had intended it to be a ruse, I apologize and will fix it if you request it.

* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Alright, murder.

I know there's no standard for how to drink someone's life force so I just kind of made something up for Kivar. Also, her claws are sort of metallic curved blade things for her hands. I'll think of a better description for them at some point. But they're going to stay in the briefcases in Scath's dumpster until she gets them, which won't be until she knows there's no one there. She doesn't know that the people who are there are other Champions, and she's not gonna find out.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Question to be pocketed for later use: The way you described taking over makes me curious. Can a Champion take over a specific body part while leaving the rest in the host's control?

Checkups cost money, and take time. I have neither.

Return to “Backstage”