Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadowless OOC

Post by DewDrop12 »

Rockfalcon wrote:Is Aldric worried because he knows Kivar or because of her services? Like how much do the other Champions actually care about Kivar. This is important to know. i just want to know
I'm not sure what the caring level is for other Champions, but in regards to Aldric, he's worried for both reasons. Since Kivar is part of Scath, he has much more regular contact with her, and he views her as a valuable asset because of her nature and services.

But see, Aldric is the type that really only gets concerned if he thinks another Champion is going to be erased. If Kivar, or really any Champion he was previously in contact with, randomly decided to leave Vortia without a say-so, he'd just kind of be like, "Oh, okay, I'm disappointed, but whatever," and move on. Aldric is that one guy who is generally on good terms with everyone, and can function within any group of gods, but isn't close enough with anyone to where either side could trust the other with their deepest, darkest secrets, for example.

Also, it's going to be interesting if Kivar stays away for awhile! Because Aldric's network of contacts has basically been destroyed by this point, and Kivar was a good ally for him to have.

@Duragi: PMed you back~
Storyteller from the womb to the tomb. :cool:
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

Donovan doesn't generally care about anyone unless they are part of xir present interest.

Also, yay! Donovan's first "physical" appearance x3 I apologize if I got anything wrong or stepped on anyone's toes :c I try not to do either. Let me know if I did though.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."

Weekly Blog * Deviant Art
* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

Nah man, Narvix, you're totally okay!

Which brings me to a point I'd actually like to make, that you guys are totally free to have your way with the rp. I have a rough idea of the direction I'd like to take the rp, but hey, toss your ideas in there. Throw me curve balls. I'm pretty open to whatever plot twists you guys want to make, as long as it doesn't totally disregard the ideas and Champion/Host regulations I've put down. Like you want your Champion to burn down half of Vortia? Might as well go big or go home. And if anyone wants to do something they feel might tread a fine line between okay and not, just PM me. 98% chance I'll say yes, because I always love me a good plot twist. :yarly:

Also, I finally added all most of the questions asked here in the OOC to the main thread. It was a pleasant experience of, "why did I decide to do this at midnight," "what have I even added so far," "dammit younger me, why did you procrastinate on this," and, upon finishing, "...wait, since when did I have an FAQ section." Needless to say, I still have some questions to add to the FAQ, but otherwise I think the Champion/Host guide is up-to-date.

Question of the day: Least favorite body part?
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

Okay, just making certain |D I thought I was okay but, in the off chance that someone didn't like Donovan's brief ballerina act.... -shot-

Anyways, my least favorite body part? I'm gonna say my feet .-. I hate my feet and how my toes look. I also dislike when my boyfriend touches them but I've learned to suffer through his attempts at tickling me on the bottom of my feet. However, sometimes he rubs them and one does not simply refuse a foot massage.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

I will most likely send you some messages. I have some ideas.

Least favorite body parts? I'll have to agree with the feet.... or my damn reproductive organs. Screw those. Absolutely useless. Can I just have, say, another brain instead? Or some wings? Sigh.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

Renton is gonna be rocking this boat.

Least favorite body part has to be my eardrums. Mostly because I have some weird reoccurring problems with them.
DewDrop12
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DewDrop12 »

I had a dream last night that all y'all were in. :yarly: All I really remember is that everyone was playing some online game together, and it was set in some sort of sewer system. I think I also killed someone's character. :t-shrug:

So glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like feet. Although, I don't have a problem with my own feet. It's really other people's feet that I don't like. And the closer I am to someone, the more their feet gross me out. Specifically toes. Idk, man. o.O

@Narvix:
Foot massages are the best. Or really just massages in general. Except shoulder massages. Because I carry all my stress in my shoulders, and it's really painful for me if someone starts rubbing those muscles. u.u

@Rockfalcon: For you, why feet? Gotta know because I have no justification whatsoever for my hatred of feet, and I'm curious why you don't like them.

@Duragi: What sort of problems do you have? :orly:

Question of the day: Favorite video game(s)?
Narvix
CreaturesTrade

Post by Narvix »

I love having my shoulder's rubbed, even when there's a bit of tension in them. Having my shoulders rubbed helps me relax more than anything else aside from reading, drawing, or writing.

Funny dream :c I once had a dream about being one of my characters and interacting with someone else's writer-brain babies.

Yet another tough question to answer. I'mma have to say Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Spyro, and Sonic x3

* Keep *
I click back.
Sig by HopingFaith
Duragi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Duragi »

My shoulders are mostly bone, so it's not very comfortable.

My eardrums like to pop and do that weird thing where everything sounds like you're underwater. Then I get sudden weird pains. And I generally have bad hearing.
It's especially bad when it does that kinda underwater thing, because it sometimes goes back and forth real quick and it's real disorienting.
Rockfalcon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rockfalcon »

Feet are just.... gross. Other people's feet. I just do not like them. They're covered in sweat and nasty from being stuck in someone's shoes all day...

Massages are the most wonderful and I don't get them.

Favorite video game? Myst. I love Myst.
Allorvia watches over the little ones!
Allorvia's current charges:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to RP?: Hunt and Kill

Return to “Backstage”