Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Cinderdragon342
CreaturesTrade

Re: Free Rein

Post by Cinderdragon342 »

Okay, then lets say...
His father was the old king of demons. And the angel was imprisioned, and that was how the old king of demons was killed. Kuroko was offered a seat on the throne, but refused, and escaped from the place. Now, demons veiw him as a threat to the throne.
And about the "evil personality" idea, thays exactly what his demon side is like. It is currently tearing apart his mind, with night horrors and visions of death. Thats why the mouse-person is travelling with him, to help heal his mind.

And, if this is how it is, Kuroko is half-angel, half-demon.
I have an idea!
Later on, Kuroko is going to have to decide to be either an angel or a demon. The gods could transform him into a full one or the other, but he has to commit wholly to the side he chooses.

And, hi new person. We're kinda doing a big discussion, sorry if it's confusing
Bomber
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bomber »

No worries, I pretty much read the majority of the roleplay and most of the background stuff up to this point. I am lurker supreme!
EmLenore
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Hello Bomber! When you're ready to join, just post your character and jump in! This weekend I'll be posting an updated recap of everything going on!

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting. My Internets been out, and guess what? All the people had to do when they showed up was unplug the power cord and plug it back in... Gosh, I love living in campus apartments that give you strict instructions about their modems, like; wait until the internet comes back on, don't hit reset or power, if you have issues that persist more than several days, call us! :yarly: to say I wasn't very happy this weekend considering I have an online class. Anyways enough about my complaining, I'm very sorry about that. Safe area though :cool:

Um... I lost all train of thought, will edit this later when I have my thoughts back... Gotta go find them... again :sulk:
Hello, I am in my second year of college and am very busy.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Post by XanetheDragonKnight »

This will probably take a few more days then. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click my eggs and hatchlings, I'll click yours in return.
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

I'm sorry guys for being absent. I've been going through some personal things and I couldn't find any motivation for this rp or any rp in general. This qtr is almost over, it will end December 10 but then that week a member of my immediate family is going into surgery so I'm going to take over the house for a while and will be very busy. I will find time probably this thanksgiving break to post. I hope people are still interested.
I am also an avid roleplayer and have got myself caught up in several rps on three different sites. Not too mention I'm trying to create a guild on Gaia and run a roleplay on here. If I don't RP fast enough, I'm sorry, I have my reasons.
XanetheDragonKnight
CreaturesTrade

Post by XanetheDragonKnight »

Family is always priority. I hope everything works out and the surgery goes well. Between work and school, I haven't had much time for magi myself, so I realize how hard life can be. I'm sure that we are all still interested in this rp and I wish you and your family the best.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please click my eggs and hatchlings, I'll click yours in return.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

(Removed)
Last edited by SethDaimon on November 30th, 2014, 3:54:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bomber
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bomber »

Just wanted to say I am still interested in this, I am just struggling for character ideas.

I was thinking I might do an undead/skeleton who refused to go to his final resting place because of demons or a similar big bad enemy slaughtering his family (and then him) or town or similar. He would attempt to stay hidden from Azrael's followers so that he may stay in the world of the living and attempt to seek vengeance on the demons.

Though, this is just one idea I am tossing around. I may think of others, but I am mostly posting this for your thoughts and opinions!
EmLenore
CreaturesTrade

Post by EmLenore »

Since your character would have to deal with Azrael, talk to Seth about some of your ideas. He might help with stuff or give you ideas or suggestion that can fit with what you want, it can also help with future things would like to see happen between your character and the Goddess too.
SethDaimon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SethDaimon »

I would be happy to help. Maybe when he died he made a bet with Azrael. Loving to gamble Azrael would hear you out. Your character could have played a game with her and won and he would have to promise not to directly seek out your character's soul. (Her follower can still catch your character) or your character could have bet her that he could avenge his family in a certain amount of time without her coming after him but he would have to avoid her followers because they could still get him. If he succeed he would be promised a peaceful rest for him and his family but if he fails he would be punished for not passing at his time.
:t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja: :t-ninja:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Backstage”