Paranormal Photography?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

Oh yeah! We have great conversations.
32%
I suppose, they are interesting.
41%
um...no.
23%
You mean that thing in my closest?
5%
OMG NO! Paranormal Activity made me cry!
No votes

Total votes: 22

Wulfluver
CreaturesTrade
Location: still stalking tukuru knowing that she's going to attack soon

Re: Paranormal Photography?

Post by Wulfluver »

Like How It Got Haunted Or Similar Photo's At The Same Place :wave:
Sarduligan wrote:Eat a rich person. I hate them, they're all conceited, they deserve to be purged by the fires of Sulfron!
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Isamalthea
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Isamalthea »

ShenziSixaxis wrote:Isamal, you can say it's not photoshopped as much as you want, but unfortunately, you can't confirm that.
I know that, I'm not sure how much more I can say on that. If I knew a way to validate that it wasn't doctored, then I would gladly do so, but unfortunately, I don't. All I have is my confidence knowing personally that its the real thing. If you are skeptical, I don't blame you, skepticism is healthy in a fair dosage.
Wulfluver wrote:Like How It Got Haunted Or Similar Photo's At The Same Place :wave:

Unfortuantely, I don't have much more to tell you. Its the one house I've been to where there's no activity like that, ever. I haven't even experienced activity there, and I can mingle with that sort if you catch my drift.
I don't know much about the history of the house itself, but from what my fiance has told me, nothing noteworthy has happened.
But honestly, I think the energy comes from him, not from the house. He has a peculiar aura and presence and is just so...unlike other people. Like his wavelengths and energies are different. Its very difficult to explain.
TNHawke's "Hero of the Day" 7-21-2011

TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

First post looks like hair hanging over the lens - the bangs of the person holding the camera.
Wulfluver wrote:This Is Amazing Isa, Ive Been Doing Research Myself. And Ive Seen Picture's That Resemble This "Spirit" As So This One.
Spoiler
Can I See More Detail's About This Picture?
cigarette smoke.

That said- yes, I believe in... paranormal activity. I've met a few things that weren't physical. However, I'm a skeptic, and I will look for perfectly normal explanations before I'll consider a supernatural one.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
crzyanimemom
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by crzyanimemom »

Yeah I believe in ghost. The house we use to live in was haunted. You would here footsteps in the upstairs hallway and there would be no one there. You would be in the bathroom and someone would knock on the door. When you opened the door no one was there. Cupboard doors would open and close. I don't get freaked out anymore when weird things happen after that.
I have creatures for sale. They are in tabs that say creatures for 500g. 1000g, 1500g, and 2000g. pm me if interested.

14/25 gifts.

https://pfq.link/@Jbfn Please click!

Return to “Popsicle stand”