Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

AwesomeSauce
CreaturesTrade

Re: Tell Me What You Think

Post by AwesomeSauce »

Wow! I can't stop looking at your wolves! Everything is amazing! :crazy:
Image Image
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too then copy and paste this in your signature.†
Mood: wee
tokkumoreta
CreaturesTrade

Post by tokkumoreta »

id like to see an update one how your art is now lol i still love the white kitsune :wave:
ImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

by tokkumoreta
id like to see an update one how your art is now lol i still love the white kitsune
college has eaten my life at the moment, but some of my college work is ok to submit as my kind of art, So I'm posting them along with doodles I done on my holiday during the summer. :)
Spoiler
Image wolf of words- Ink and a stencil -Graphic desgin mini project

Image Ram's skull- watercolour- Photography observational drawing Mini project.

Barguest- I drew the on the coach to Yorkshire, my holiday destination.

--the rest are doodles--

(sorry the last one is faint)
Goldchocobo
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

Another small art update- I managed to find these lying around...
Spoiler
I drew these in a Boring art lecture that was an hour long. His name is Mickat :) and he likes chaseing butterflys

Image I drew him in the hour I have before college starts. His name is Isaac and it looks like he's been in a scrap.. I'll upload the full version soon, this is the cropped.

Mickat again, thistime coloured. I colured him for a friend (who is Mickat's actual owner) :3
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

I've had alot of art lectures lately, so I've been able to draw more.. also good news to my artwork; my Insomnia is comeing back :crazy: but this is bad for everything else :P ah well,

Here's the pics...
Spoiler
This is Skye, she is one of my many OCs that exsits and are used in my Role Playing. Here I drew her as she is in Here

this Is Isaac as portrayed in the same RP^ He is going to be drawn alot more as I'm intent on drawing humans more correctly and in different poses. anyways, I draw him in my lunch break with red, blue, green and orange pencil with a 'normal 'pencil just for his eyes and shadeing... it took me alot to reduce the red on him!

drawn during a boring lecture by my tutor, I drew him as a babbaling baboon because he manages to make a 5 min walk-through into an hour and a half explination!

yet again: Isaac. this time in my own Role Play: Psycosis (here) where he's a extremely paranoid paitent who sees and hears things that arn't there.

A Skag- a creature from Borderlands. I decided to draw one after re-playing the game again...

pt.1 .some doodles I did when I went to London for an art trip.. this is what London rememinded me of xDImage
pt.2

oh and here's the un-cropped version of Isaac I posted last time..
so as you can see, I've had a little more time to doodle and draw...
dragon86
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragon86 »

THOSE ARE AMAZING. i really like the zombie dog thing that is amazing
pm me if you want to talk to someone. i will always listen and be a friend to anyone who needs one
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Goldchocobo
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goldchocobo »

well, it's been a while and college has been demanding.. but the good news is that all that extra hard work has paid off and I am now recomended for the CGArts course I intended to go for :)

here's what won them over:
Spoiler

this took around 2 hours... because it involved more objects moveing than actual 2D animation

around 3:30 hours because it was almost complete 2D animation...
may not look much, but if I can do that with a simple camera, pencil and windows movie maker- think what I could do with the proper equipment!
K4swap
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Location: I am lurking in the darkest corners waiting for the right time to pounce on you.

Post by K4swap »

I don't get why you thought of asking people about these when these are obviously so AWESOME!
~Kentiri is my keep guardian~ Image

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”