How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by EstherGamer »

midnightem wrote: May 27th, 2024, 8:05:44 am Want something to cheer up your day? Here's baby Flynn at 4 weeks

Ohmygosh they're so cute!!!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

EstherGamer wrote: May 27th, 2024, 8:43:01 am
midnightem wrote: May 27th, 2024, 8:05:44 am Want something to cheer up your day? Here's baby Flynn at 4 weeks

He's supposed to be a cream colored minature Dachshund, but looks almost white!

"Wishing you success on your new adventure!"

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I don't know if it was my depression or what, but man it was hard to get out of bed today. Today was the latest I've stayed in bed in a long time. Granted, I was having some kind of dreaming episode and it was interesting. So, I hated to miss out on the story. Still, not good staying in bed that long.

Also, the child down stairs is having a crying fit right now. :t-fear:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

EstherGamer wrote: May 27th, 2024, 8:43:01 am

I made an unholy noise. Lookit the baaaaaaaaaby!
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

midnightem wrote:May 27th, 2024, 8:05:44 am Want shomedding to cheeer ...hic... up yourr day? Here'sh babyy Flynn at 4 weeksh

[img]httpsh:///xanjee-galleery.sh3.amazonawsh.com/ussher_filesh/cOGggqNQzBGiQIPAn4qDshEC3aCBckovYvshcZvRoVSh.jpg[/img]

What a cute little baby! Looks so sweet! :italian:

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for missing Event Creatures!

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Today was fun, we dropped off early birthday gifts for family friends that were my idea, so I really hope they like them. We got some treats and found a set of cool geometric sea creature stickers that Ryley really wanted, so we bought them immediately. XD Got a lot of chores done too, phew.

Oh, and we finally got proper, new external drives to back up our files. And a poem came to Art in a dream of all things and we thankfully remembered it when we woke up.
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
Hirundini
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hirundini »

I slept in today because I’m stayed up with my friend last night trying to win a match in Splatoon. We were on a pretty terrible losing streak due to our teammates always lacking paint. :t-pout:
Pls click user/Hirundini
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

so far I'm waiting for my weekly (telehealth) counseling appointment... and wondering where the hoek to get Vials of Life because I suddenly found myself with a lot of Crossing Stones and I'm not sure what a Breeding Enhancer Potion does but it sounds like a good thing. Also I should probably get dressed lmao
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Had my doctor's appointment today. And yay, they wanted to get a blood sample. That isn't so bad, but my right arm is the only one that has a good blood vessel. So, if they miss it, it can be a pain to get the blood. But, she got it on the first try today.

Now I am just waiting on my counseling appointment. It has been months since I've been able to have counseling, so I probably need it.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Sharl wrote: May 28th, 2024, 12:31:04 pm so far I'm waiting for my weekly (telehealth) counseling appointment... and wondering where the hoek to get Vials of Life because I suddenly found myself with a lot of Crossing Stones and I'm not sure what a Breeding Enhancer Potion does but it sounds like a good thing. Also I should probably get dressed lmao
Breed life elements together. Afaik, the breedings do not have to be successful. Enhancer potions make it more likely, though still not a guarantee, that breedings will be successful.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image

Return to “Community Discussion”