LTB Keep Crystalwings

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Keep Crystalwings

Post by audrei9 »

I can ...hic... shell youu drree hadrosh ...hic... cryyshtalwingshh, ...hic... ish datt ggood?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Darthiel wrote: May 25th, 2024, 2:46:25 pm
Aneira wrote: May 24th, 2024, 9:43:52 pm
Darthiel wrote: May 24th, 2024, 7:36:41 pm Hello, I'm very interested in trading for your Pavo Peryton. How many shards do you value him at, and would you consider trading him for some of the CW in your wishlist + gold?

These are the CWs I have so far (only 45, so not enough yet) and I am in the process of hatching more: https://magistream.com/user/Darthiel/Hatchlings-CW
Since he's a 5-shard from 2 years ago, I value him at the Shimmering Shop's price of 7 shards. So a gold total of 175,000g.

116 Crystalwings in total, but I'd be happy to do a mix!

I could currently trade for:
45 CWs + 107,500g

Or, if you want to see how many CWs you can get before the leave, I don't mind holding him and figuring out the total afterwards. ^.^ I'm not terribly picky on the gender, so it doesn't matter a whole lot if some of them have a different gender than what I listed.
Thanks a lot! ^_^ Yes, if you could please hold him until the end of the Magiversary celebration, I will try and get more CWs and we can do the math at that time.

Right now I have 40-something gender potions so I don't mind gender-swapping some of them if needed as well!
Sounds good! I know I'm removing CWs from the list as I get them, but I'd like to take any you'd like to offer regardless if they're on the list or not. ^.^
audrei9 wrote: May 27th, 2024, 2:32:03 am I can ...hic... shell youu drree hadrosh ...hic... cryyshtalwingshh, ...hic... ish datt ggood?
Someone hit Remy's :lol: I'd be happy to take them, just send the trade!
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

@Aneira

Hi, do you still need these?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec

Return to “Kancha”