LTB Cephalopod Creatures (Done for Now!)

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Tentacled Creatures

Post by Hollowshield »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 24th, 2024, 1:39:26 pm
Hollowshield wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 10:46:46 am Hi!
I have an adult male, and a hatchling female of the Cypheles Crystalwing!
https://magistream.com/creature/11858512
https://magistream.com/creature/15044919

I also have a breeding pair of them if you would want some gen 2's
I'll take them both if you don't mind. :)

I have so many breeding pairs of them that can make Gen 1's, so I'm not worried about a breeding pair all that much.
Ok! sending them your way now!
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: May 25th, 2024, 12:10:00 pm Hi, I got you some more pets: https://magistream.com/user/PrincessOfV ... ianAnthony
That's a lot!

I think the total is 57,100 gold? Please do correct me if I'm wrong about that, my math skills aren't great when I got changes in my lifestyle :P

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for missing Event Creatures!

Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

*slides envelope across the table*

https://magistream.com/user/TheTreeTurt ... Streamborn

I have 195 SB Krakens I'm ready to good-bye to.

That would be 58.5k at 300g each, but I'd really like to get some crystalwings from you mainly. How much do you value them at for trade?
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

TheTreeTurtle wrote: May 26th, 2024, 4:33:47 pm *slides envelope across the table*

That would be 58.5k at 300g each, but I'd really like to get some crystalwings from you mainly. How much do you value them at for trade?
That is so many Kraken... I'd love them all, and they'll each get the love they deserve.

Hm, honestly, that's a good question. Probably about the same as what I would say the Cypheles Crystalwings go for? Unless some are more common than them, then I'd value them less... you know how it goes. Use the price of 2k for the Cypheles Crystalwing as a base line. I think some are rarer than them, but at this point it's whatever to me. :well: What Crystalwings you got your heart set on? I can even attempt to get more of them if you prefer.

Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 26th, 2024, 4:47:42 pm
TheTreeTurtle wrote: May 26th, 2024, 4:33:47 pm *slides envelope across the table*

That is so many Kraken... I'd love them all, and they'll each get the love they deserve.

Hm, honestly, that's a good question. Probably about the same as what I would say the Cypheles Crystalwings go for? Unless some are more common than them, then I'd value them less... you know how it goes. Use the price of 2k for the Cypheles Crystalwing as a base line. I think some are rarer than them, but at this point it's whatever to me. :well: What Crystalwings you got your heart set on? I can even attempt to get more of them if you prefer.
Let's see - I make a little list:

2 x Dark Lapis
3 x Akvo
3 x Jinglong
2 x Fluorowing
1 x Hadros
2 x Osanyin
3 x Dionych
2 x Komainu
2 x Lilias
2 x Kitanchosa
2 x Vilodaes
2 x Vernal
3 x Vetur

That would be 29 crystalwings @ 2k each = 58k

If that's okay with you, that would work for me! I'm also at the point where the crystalwing rarity has blurred a lot for me with the Keep tributary being active. For the hatchlings where you have more than what I'm asking for, you can send whichever ones you want. Gender doesn't matter, and they can be the biggest percentage ones if that's appealing. <3
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

TheTreeTurtle wrote: May 26th, 2024, 5:01:33 pm
GuardianAnthony wrote: May 26th, 2024, 4:47:42 pm

Let's see - I make a little list:

2 x Dark Lapis
3 x Akvo
3 x Jinglong
2 x Fluorowing
1 x Hadros
2 x Osanyin
3 x Dionych
2 x Komainu
2 x Lilias
2 x Kitanchosa
2 x Vilodaes
2 x Vernal
3 x Vetur

That would be 29 crystalwings @ 2k each = 58k

If that's okay with you, that would work for me! I'm also at the point where the crystalwing rarity has blurred a lot for me with the Keep tributary being active. For the hatchlings where you have more than what I'm asking for, you can send whichever ones you want. Gender doesn't matter, and they can be the biggest percentage ones if that's appealing. <3
I can certainly do all of that, for sure! I have at least one breeding pair of every Crystalwing in my Keep in a separate tab, so I'm willing to part with the extra hatchlings. :D Send the trade over and I'll get these guys ready to head over your way!

audrei9
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Think you might want to edit that title a bit- many molluscs and echinoderms have tentacles but you seem to be looking for cephalopods in particular.

Also, are you also looking for prismatic Sepiida, plush kraken, radiant nautilus or ruffled Minikraken?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

audrei9 wrote: May 26th, 2024, 9:56:17 pm Think you might want to edit that title a bit- many molluscs and echinoderms have tentacles but you seem to be looking for cephalopods in particular.

Also, are you also looking for prismatic Sepiida, plush kraken, radiant nautilus or ruffled Minikraken?
I just used tentacles because I find it to be a funny word of sorts. That's all. :P But you're technically correct - cephalopods are my primary focus!

As for the Doni pets, I'm really only interested in having one of each, since they can get expensive. I currently have two of the Prismatic Sepiida, and one of the Minikraken. :) So I'm not looking for them. I'm indifferent to the plush Kraken myself, but that's just personal taste. I'm still sitting on items for them at this point lol.

I was actually unaware the Radiant Nautilus existed! I must have skipped it when going through the doni creatures at one point. I'll have to add it to my list of Donis I'll have to get once I have the gold to do so!

audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Cephalopod Creatures

Post by audrei9 »

Gllad yoou found sshomeding new!! ...hic... [mention u=9030]GuardianAnthony[/mention]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!

Return to “Kancha”