2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by crazyflight »

i had the worst luck finding saerulis crystalwings, and randomly kitanchosa crystalwings were not showing up for me at all!! but i finally have (at least) a pair of all of them now. off to breed some pygmies!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

glad i finally have the opportunity to hatch and raise new crystalwing species, especially since i missed the elemental release last year! ive recently grown fond of the Vetur crystalwing- i hope to have a large collection before theyre done releasing, theyre lovely
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i also just realized now that ive been earning crystalwing crafting materials while clicking, i was pleasantly surprised to see hundreds of them waiting for me lol
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

Yesterday, I decided to indulge in a drink or two - or fifty as it turned out, from Remy's Inn. I had NO idea you get things when you imbibe his special brew! I now have 3 new Rewins (all female, unfortunately), plus several new crystalwings!

Guess I'll be staying a bit at the bar! LOL
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

castlevania wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2024, 3:53:35 pm i also just realized now that ive been earning crystalwing crafting materials while clicking, i was pleasantly surprised to see hundreds of them waiting for me lol
Yes! I discovered that, too! I just can't figure out how we get the material. Any hint would be appreciated. Thanks! :bounce:
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Reinbeauchaser wrote: ↑May 24th, 2024, 1:47:09 pm
castlevania wrote: ↑May 23rd, 2024, 3:53:35 pm i also just realized now that ive been earning crystalwing crafting materials while clicking, i was pleasantly surprised to see hundreds of them waiting for me lol
Yes! I discovered that, too! I just can't figure out how we get the material. Any hint would be appreciated. Thanks! :bounce:
you earn crystalwing materials by clicking on specific crystalwing species! (they are: porcelain, ferrofluid, marinevra, plushie, gallium). you can also click on their bestiary entry to earn some!

this would probably be the last time this year you'll be able to mass harvest crystalwing materials from growing eggs and hatchlings, since you can't mine the adults now

i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

castlevania wrote: ↑May 24th, 2024, 1:56:27 pm
i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
255 is the max number of each item that you can have in your inventory, so you're closer than you think!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

BeeNme wrote: ↑May 24th, 2024, 2:14:06 pm
castlevania wrote: ↑May 24th, 2024, 1:56:27 pm
255 is the max number of each item that you can have in your inventory, so you're closer than you think!
Thank you so much for the correction!
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

I'm sort of wondering how long the Keep in the World will retain a stream full of retired event crystalwings, I only have one Teiro and that's not great for breeding pygmies....
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others wereβ€”I have not seen
As others sawβ€”I could not bring
My passions from a common springβ€”
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

Sharl wrote: ↑May 24th, 2024, 7:48:47 pm I'm sort of wondering how long the Keep in the World will retain a stream full of retired event crystalwings, I only have one Teiro and that's not great for breeding pygmies....
May 31st, I think was said. Don't remember where Rosehill said it though it might have been in the Announcement thread?

And yeah. It took me forever to get even ONE Teiro, much less the two I finally ended up with. But I've seen it periodically. Earlier in the event, I kept getting beaten to the eggs, since it seemed like everyone was hunting them.

EDIT - It was the last post on Page Six of the New Creatures 1501 - 1504.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone

Return to β€œCommunity Discussion”