OFFICIAL: New Suggestions Thread

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Ran
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: OFFICIAL: New Suggestions Thread

Post by Ran »

I'm sure it's been suggested before, but perhaps some sort of indicator that an egg has not been collected by the player before? There's so many creatures now, and I can never for the life of me tell if I've picked up something from the stream yet or not.
DC | TFO | FR

• ♣ The Sun will shine again ♣ •
• Thank you for clicks! Please remember to click others in threads as well ♣ •
Eden
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Eden »

Just got back from hiatus and have been exploring the World page. Noticed that there hasn't been a whole lot done with regions north of the map, aside from the Everlight Crevasse Tributary, and it's been that way since I joined. It would be really cool to see some quests coming from places like High Tor or Stargazer's Summit, considering the descriptions for those places seem to already provide a great jumping off point for a quest.

(I hope this hasn't been already suggested >.< )
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

On the egg pages in your Keep, you have the ability to tend to each egg without returning to the Keep itself. Why can't that option be extended to the hatchlings you own? {Instead of "More eggs" it could say "More hatchlings" or something to that effect.}

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

RicFule wrote: May 21st, 2024, 2:41:37 pm On the egg pages in your Keep, you have the ability to tend to each egg without returning to the Keep itself. Why can't that option be extended to the hatchlings you own? {Instead of "More eggs" it could say "More hatchlings" or something to that effect.}
i second this! when i am on my phone and im trying to tap on hatchlings in "click my adopt" threads in Reindeer Games, it can be a bit inconvenient to have to manually open each hatchling in the background and delete them all, or go back and forth on the owner's Main tab to tap each growing hatchling
𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔥𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/𝔥𝔢, 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 (𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰)
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
🕸️ 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘: 0 / 15 shards available (closed)
🕸️ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘: i. helian/selenic genderswaps, ii. iso dionych & light cws

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

not an urgent on-site feature. rather, discord related:

i love to share links of individual creatures with friends on discord. can there be a feature for discord so that, whenever you post a creature's link in a discord message, it automatically shows the creatures sprite & name / gender / etc?

the final outpost has a similar feature for sharing links that makes it easy to show off new pets with friends
ImageImage

MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but I’d like the option of immediately freezing an egg if I pick it up from the stream without having to go to the creatures page/main keep page. I would like this ability specifically if my current eggs are full. It could be something like “You can’t carry anymore eggs, would you like to freeze this one?”

This current event made me think of this. I have almost all of the event crystalwings at this point, and I’d like to have a frozen egg of each. But I have to have an open slot to be able to take and freeze it. I currently have 15 eggs from the ones gifted by staff/others and lucky ones from Remy drink. It’s not the quickest process to hatch eggs even with adding to IFN and such so like I’m worried I may miss the ones I need lol.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Also unsure if this has been suggested previously:

an option to toggle visual indicators to show that I have already clicked an egg/hatchling (with its full pixel artwork, not as a url like on magi-IFN) would help me keep track of what i havent clicked yet. maybe the pixel art could be semi transparent and faded out when clicked?

it can be difficult for me to keep track of what i have clicked if a person has multiple identical adopts

and on mobile, when i am restricted to manually tapping on adopts, this visual indicator would also help me to avoid repeatedly clicking the same adopt - especially if manually holding and tapping many links with a phone can become tiring
ImageImage

MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Ran wrote: May 19th, 2024, 4:51:19 pm I'm sure it's been suggested before, but perhaps some sort of indicator that an egg has not been collected by the player before? There's so many creatures now, and I can never for the life of me tell if I've picked up something from the stream yet or not.
I like this, like a message pop up that says “You already have this creature, would you like to continue?”
Also with the thing I suggested above and any other pop up message like this, there could be a toggle in settings to turn the feature off. I imagine not everyone would like such a pop up if they collect multiple of one creature.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

One thing that gives me trouble is when I try to find out if I actually own a certain species, rather than just have a bunch of frozen eggs from stream cleaning, so I would like for example a toggle to ignore frozen eggs when I check the records/bestiary.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Trissan
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Trissan »

Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but a setting or toggle in the breeding menu that would allow you to hide creatures related to each other. Maybe lineaged/non-lineaged creatures as well? This would make it easier to navigate the menu if you have many of the same type of creature and you want to avoid inbreeding.

It would also be great to be able to set two creatures as "bonded" or "mates", similarly to the Progenitors of a lineage. Most of the time I want to continue breeding the same two creatures, and this type of setting would be very useful for that. It would make navigation easier and prevent mistakes. For me this can be entirely outside of lineages but also between a lineaged creature and its non-lineaged mate.
~~~

Check out my sales tabs!
|Wallatrices, Broccs, Wootootoos, Wolpertingers and more|
Image Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”