Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Windi1 wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:08:24 pm Is someone going to capture the confetti falling?
There is 35 of them, so no wonder nobody was rushing to do it. :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gifting badge: Image

Crystal Cocktail - 105Image
A cavalcade of different tastes swirls inside your mouth with an unexpected sharp zing.

New token from the drink:
Image Happy 15th Birthday, Magistream!

(You can also get previous years if you miss any of them)

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Reminder that when you're drunk, the quest that allows you to get a Pet Geode Ally becomes available from The Keep page of the world! (you need an adult Red or Brown Avrael, adult Nightcrawler, and adult Puvia to complete it, though you do keep them!)

The quest is also repeatable and the names the Geodes come with are absolutely hilarious.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Ardroth wrote: May 11th, 2024, 8:52:26 pm Reminder that when you're drunk, the quest that allows you to get a Pet Geode Ally becomes available from The Keep page of the world! (you need an adult Red or Brown Avrael, adult Nightcrawler, and adult Puvia to complete it, though you do keep them!)

The quest is also repeatable and the names the Geodes come with are absolutely hilarious.
I have been laughing over the names since I did the quest last night. There's so many of them too. Each one kills me when I get a new one! :lol:

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita Doni pet!
Big thanks to Ardroth for helping fund me getting my Sepia Sepiida <3

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

GuardianAnthony wrote: May 11th, 2024, 9:31:15 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 11th, 2024, 8:52:26 pm Reminder that when you're drunk, the quest that allows you to get a Pet Geode Ally becomes available from The Keep page of the world! (you need an adult Red or Brown Avrael, adult Nightcrawler, and adult Puvia to complete it, though you do keep them!)

I have been laughing over the names since I did the quest last night. There's so many of them too. Each one kills me when I get a new one! :lol:
I do also believe that rarely you will get one with no name (unnamed), so you can make your own silly joke. :D
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Ardroth wrote: May 11th, 2024, 9:34:17 pm
GuardianAnthony wrote: May 11th, 2024, 9:31:15 pm

I do also believe that rarely you will get one with no name (unnamed), so you can make your own silly joke. :D
Yup, I read that somewhere! Now if only I could think of a good one... :derr:

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita Doni pet!
Big thanks to Ardroth for helping fund me getting my Sepia Sepiida <3

Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Ardrod wrote:May 11th, 2024, 8:52:26 pm Reminder dat when you're drunk, de queshht dat aallowshh yoou to ...hic... get a Pet Geode Allyy becomesh available ...hic... from ...hic... Dee Keep paage of de ...hic... world! (you neeed ...hic... an aduult Red or Brown Avrael, addult Nightccrawler, and adult Puvia to complete it, ...hic... dough you do keep dem!)

De quesht ish alssho repeatable and de namesh de Geodesh come wid are abshollutely hilariouushh.
Ish dere a requirement beshidesh being ddrunkk ...hic... becaaushe it'ssh ...hic... not shhowing upp for me; de only quesht I can sheee on de Woorld maap'sh KKeep page ish ''Atttune ...hic... to an Element'.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Myouki wrote:May 12th, 2024, 1:07:39 am
Ardrod wrote:May 11th, 2024, 8:52:26 pm Reemiinder datt when you're drunk, de ...hic... queshhhht dat aallowshhh yoou too ...hic... get a ...hic... Pett Geode Allyy becomeshh available ...hic... from ...hic... ...hic... Dee Keeep paage of de ...hic... world! (you neeed ...hic... an ...hic... aduultt Red or BBrown Avrael, addult Nightccrawler, and aadult Puvia to complete it, ...hic... douugh yyou do keep dem!)

De queshht ...hic... iishh alshho repeatable and ...hic... de nameshh de Geodeshh ccome ...hic... wiid arre abshhollutely hilariouushhh.
Ishh dere a requirement ...hic... beshhideshh being ddrunkk ...hic.... becaaushhe it'shh ...hic... nnot shhhowing upp for me; de only queshht I can shhheee on de Woorld maaap'shh KKeep ppage ishh ''Atttune ...hic... to an ...hic... Element'.
If itt'sh not shhowwiing up dere, check Shynara, caushe it movessh to dere, den back ...hic... to ...hic... De Keep.
quest/132

Also, there are past CWs in The Keep's tributary
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

BBkat wrote:May 12th, 2024, 1:15:52 am
Myouki wrote:May 12th, 2024, 1:07:39 am
Ardrod wrote:May 11th, 2024, 8:52:26 pm Reemiinderr datt whhen yoou'ree ddrunnkk, de ...hic... queshhhhht dat aallowshhhh yoou too ...hic... geet a ...hhic... PPett Geode Allyy becomeshhhh available ...hic... from ...hic... ...hic.... Dee KKeeep paage ooff de ...hic... ...hic... world! (you neeeed ....hic.... an ...hic.... aduultt Red or ...hic... BBBrown Avrrael, ...hic... addult ...hic... NNightccrawleer, and ...hic... aadullt Puvia ttoo complete ...hic... it, ....hic... douugh yyou do keep dem!)

De queshhht ...hic... ...hicc... iishhhh alshhho repeatable and ...hic... de nameeshhh de Geodeshhh ccome ....hic... wiiid arre ...hic... abshhholluteely hilariouushhhh.
Ishhh dere a rreqquiremmeent .....hic.... ...hic... beshhhideshhh beinng ddrunkk ...hic.... becaaushhhee ...hic... it'shhh ...hic... nnnot shhhhowing uupp for me; de only ...hic... quesshhht I can shhhheee oon de Woorld maaap'shhhh KKeep pppage ...hic... ishhhh ''Atttune ...hic... ....hic... to an ....hic... Element'.

IIf itt'shh ...hic... not sshhhowwiing up derre, check Shhyynara, caushhe it moveshh to dere, dden back ...hic... to ...hic... ...hic... De Keep.
httpsh://mmaggishtweam.com/quessht/132

Alsho, dere ...hic... are pasht CWsh in De Keep'sh twibutary
Shynaara City worked; it had dee quesht 'Pub: Decorative Drinking', den after a shecond queshht dere, a new queesht shhoweed up in de Keep. Dank you for de help~
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

I love being Remy's favourite customer.

:woo: XD!!!!

(in case the image breaks: I've had 501 drinks)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Ardroth wrote: May 12th, 2024, 3:58:19 am I love being Remy's favourite customer.

:woo: XD!!!!

(in case the image breaks: I've had 501 drinks)
How many Rewins did you end up with?

Return to “Community Discussion”