Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by NyxNoire »

TohkritXhaln wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:28:09 pm Remy says a plague fell on me. Where and what is it for?
It's a plaque, and you'll find it in Inventory-tokens - inventory/tokens - it says "Happy Birthday Magistream"
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Was having a rough day and took a nap, WOKE UP to a today/May 10th re-release alt. Cypheles Crystalwing! :woo:
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

These koi are stunning O.o Absolutely perfect for the 1500th creature <3
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

-slams down drink- Finally! I finally managed to get the <5% male and female rewin hatchlings i needed for my collection :wee: Now i just need to eventually get a 0% egg and my rewin collection is complete.

Only a couple more adult streamborn crystalwings to go too if these eggs gender right and i catch them at a low enough hatch %. The real problem is going to be those alt cypheles again :lol: i've only actually seen 1 in the stream so far so trying to get the 8 i need is going to suck
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

i really love the koi! also am i seeing things or is the new koi now jumping in the stream in the site's banner? also looks like there's crystalwings flying around the keep which i don't think? were there previously.

(but i also maybe didn't notice them before, entirely possible :lol:) also loving how many crystalwings, rewins and other goodies remy's is giving out <3
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
TohkritXhaln
CreaturesTrade

Post by TohkritXhaln »

NyxNoire wrote: May 10th, 2024, 7:59:10 pm
TohkritXhaln wrote: May 10th, 2024, 5:28:09 pm Remy says a plague fell on me. Where and what is it for?
It's a plaque, and you'll find it in Inventory-tokens - inventory/tokens - it says "Happy Birthday Magistream"
Plaque yes typo. Okay thanks.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hatching the 3rd batch right now. The first two Diamond Koi batches didn't give me any low percents for my families D: D:
skitties
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by skitties »

I loove dish holiday! Remy ...hic... needsh to cutt ...hic... ushh oofff douggh..
Happy Magiversary! Thanks for clicking!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click for wishlist!
ZhaaliQuartz
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by ZhaaliQuartz »

I LOVE this event. Best event they've ever had, honestly. I hope they will continue with rereleases in it's own tributary for future events. Halloween and Easter, I'd be foaming at the mouth.

And the ten slot! Nuts.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

falsanthin wrote: May 10th, 2024, 10:31:19 pm -slams down drink- Finally! I finally managed to get the <5% male and female rewin hatchlings i needed for my collection :wee: Now i just need to eventually get a 0% egg and my rewin collection is complete.

Only a couple more adult streamborn crystalwings to go too if these eggs gender right and i catch them at a low enough hatch %. The real problem is going to be those alt cypheles again :lol: i've only actually seen 1 in the stream so far so trying to get the 8 i need is going to suck
I have a frozen rewin dragon egg if you don't mind a bred.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”