Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1500–-Diamond Koi

Post by Windi1 »

Through the haze of all the drinks you've gotten you see Remy looming over you, dutifully filling up your glass once again. "You know I'm not going to give you anything else, right?" he says exasperated. You try to form a coherent sentence to answer when Remy straightens up and beams. "Of course you do! You're just such a loyal and valued customer, dear (player), that you enjoy spending time here. I'm touched!" You're not quite sure if he's mocking you or being sincere.
This is after about 40 drinks. Is someone going to capture the confetti falling?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I got 2 new rewins and I'm going to be happy with them. These days, gold is more important.. plus I have a ton of rewins from previous events. :P
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Love the new Koi! :t-:)

And I must hoard the Ptiera Crystalwings... Remy's going to be rich, and I'm going to be oh so drunk until the end of the month. :t-bipolar:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

kunigund wrote:May 10th, 2024, 3:06:40 pm
Sheejey wrote:May 10th, 2024, 2:08:25 pm Can anyone coonnnfirm ddat we only get 2 Rewinshhh ffrrrom Reemy? Aftter mmy 40d drink, dey shhaid I ....hic... wooulldn't get anyding elshhe shho, ....hic... I ...hic... dink I ...hic... shhhouldd shhttop twyingg.
Yoou can ...hic... shtilll get more Rewinsh, I do not knoow if dere ishh a limit! Jusht continue..... drinking not matter whhat Remy ...hic... shaysh (great advishe!!). :t-X3:
Dank you! I got a dird one after half a dozen more drinksh!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TohkritXhaln
CreaturesTrade

Post by TohkritXhaln »

I like it. Getting old crystal wings too.

And cheap :D
TohkritXhaln
CreaturesTrade

Post by TohkritXhaln »

Remy says a plague fell on me. Where and what is it for?
Alysse
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alysse »

They are wonderful *-*

Happy Magiversary !
Image ⟁*⟁ Image ⟁*⟁ Image
"The Universe is vast. You are also vast. So is an ant. There are different sizes of infinity"
- Welcome to Night Vale -
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

I am so glad i waited now. I was planning on buying more questborn rewins after i had a clearout and sold my old rewins/rewin ancients that had offspring but my boy Remy is the best :wee: Haven't been able to catch any of the rewins at a low % though yet to freeze. Also absolutely over the moon i got the chance to get more giftborns too, i feel bad freezing some of them but i needed an egg and hatchlings for my collection :omg: now i just need to buy the others i am missing!

As for the koi the adults are absolutely stunning. I'll definitely be grabbing a couple once i'm done with crystalwings
pcysmiles
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by pcysmiles »

Happpy Magiverrshary! Woow deere reallly ish sshoo much goinng on ddish time,, sho ...hic... de rewinsh are ...hic... shtill ffalllingg even after 40 ...hic... drinnksh dat haash been confirmed? Great to know!
catshe/herjust a mess
--------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------------------
grateful for any clicks ≧◠ᴥ◠≦
*♡+:。.。help us grow。.。:+♡ *

feel free to gold mine ~wishlist; anything from previous events before 2020~
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Happy Magiversharyy!! :woo: And dank you ...hic... Remy for dde drragonsh and ...hic... eggsh (and plaque *giigglesnort*)
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”