2023 Winter Solstice Thank You Thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2023 Winter Solstice Thank You Thread

Post by sceries »

thank you to:
leica, VictoriaWings, Syndicate, Kapvik, blockEdragon, Orathy, Eschaton (x3!), CinnaminDraconna, Shakura, brandy815 (x2!), froglady, MistyoC, Thedreamstalker, Aneira, provo7demons (x2!), several anons, and Magistream staff!! <3
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettyiggy7 »

Hoping everyone had/is having Wonderful Holidays! Thank you all for the lovely gifts!!

Here is my second round of my grateful thanks to the gifters who sent me the following:

Enchanteddil - f/m pair of Ornamental Rockhopper Penguins, a Hellhound (mate for my single one)
ShirouHokuto - Sacer Crystalwing
Coffee - Candle Ayoti
MS Staff - 5 Yule Castors (they look really cute!)

all this in addition to the previously posted gifts :https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23678521

Wishing everyone a Joyful & Healthy 2024! :t-swoon: :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!
Thank you fellow Magi & Magistream Staff for a Very Special Magiversary!
Have a Joyful & Healthy 2024!
higanbane
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by higanbane »

Thank you so much <3

DarkMagicianGirl
Revan (your note deserves special mention!)
Circle
Mathcat
Nekoi
fawnfur13
Altairia
Ryves
Wyndripple
CinnaminDraconna
Pallastronomy
NelwNoll
WWECornSerpent
Mrcds
himehana
Arkacia
MTiger18
Moon487
(if I didn't mention someone, it was only by mistake. I'm grateful to everyone who sent gifts!)
and, of course, Magistream Staff!

Special thanks go to Enchanteddil and Nyxnoire :t-swoon:

Happy Holidays to all! <3
thank you all for the gifts! I hope you will like mine :)
I'm very normal about all fox-like, raven-like and dragon-like creatures. kitsune of all kinds are really preciousss <3
zucko0011
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by zucko0011 »

Thank you JustaBunny, Alysse, AuraDragoness, SkyeWyven, crazyflight, Ryves, Kestrad, Pugnacious, IllusiveFox, audrei9 so much for all the gifts!
Image 'Ammits rule everything around me' Image [ wishlist ]
earthtoeva
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by earthtoeva »

Didn't realize dishh dreadd exishted, or i wouldve kept bettter twack of who gave me whhat but dank you to everyyone who gifted me!!! ii reallly appreciattee it, hope everyone enjoyy(ed/sh) de holidaysh!!

(lol forgot the drinks do that)
clicks are greatly appreciated! i try my best to return them :] eva (they/he/it)
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

A special thank you to;

georgexu94
Alysse
Rexsaurus
kunigund - I loved the message!
Pallastronomy
blockEdragon
Angelrag
gummiphrog
Aflame
Real
Munin
The rest of the MS staff

@MadameRed - An extra thank you for going to all that effort of finding my old WL, and writing such a wonderful note. We're lucky enough to see Orca pods in the harbor and occasionally at the beaches too. They're gorgeous! If you haven't already, I hope that one day you'll get to see them :t-glomp:

@Rainwater - I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened that XD Thank you so very, very much!
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

Thank you to those who sent me gifts this Christmas. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I hope everyone has had a great holiday. <3
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.
Jimmy
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jimmy »

Thank you to everyone who gifted me. I had your names on a piece of paper and I cannot find it. You guys are awesome!
Celebrating twelve years on Magistream.

My Magistream Wish List

Kovenought
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kovenought »

A big thank you to:

Rainwater for the Purple Torveus Dragon, froglady for the Glyceris Heilla, Olias for the Scarf Wyrm, rallis for the Glyceris Heilla, fawnfur13 for the Bronze Pumpkin Wyrm, Cyathia Wyvern, and Zel Pyoka Cabbit, Thedreamstalker for the Yulspiro, and Glyceris Heilla, Plutonic for the Ruby Koi, Arkacia for the Moss Snail, Revan for the Glyceris Heilla, Kapvik for the Luparies, Ryves for the Golden Pheasant Simurgh, Orathty for the Red Rosa Dove, Eschaton for the Buckskin Foenaran Hipponox, Mallard Duckit, and Pinto Pegasus, Silverdove for the Aurean Globefish, and Koredanuki!

Also a big thank you to the magi staff and all the anonymous gift givers as well. I hope everyone had a great holiday season <3
thank you everyone for your kindness! <3
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

Thank you so much to Silverdove, Mathcat, Revan, Altairia, BBkat, Desade, CinnaminDraconna, Tallalune, MadameRed, NelwNoll, Smores, lunarocean, Anonymous players, and to the Magistream staff!! You guys DELIVERED and I love all of my new creatures!! I loved the extra flair added onto some gifts and I will absolutely need to hone my writing skills so I can repay! Thank you all! Hope the holiday was kind to you and that you get rest after it! <3
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:

Return to “Community Discussion”